I'm Captin Man son (nickeloden⬇)

Start from the beginning

"I know your there, Henry" (Name) said "Hey" I said coming out from behind the door "Are you embarrassed about us? " I asked as he looked down avoiding looking me in the eye.

"No,it just.....When my dad and mom broke up, he was very drunk, every minute, I was doing my best to stay happy, when everyone leaves, my dad will be almost forgetting me but he sets up a little act for everyone to seem like he can handle me without my mom" (Name) said as he looked like he had no feelings.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put all of that on to you" He said as he start panicking, "no, this isn't something that should be Ingnored, (name), Ray needs to not let his anger on you, I need to go home but I want you to stay here until I come back to work only come out for dinner" I said as I hugged him, I walked out and headed to Ray room.

I knocked on his door before Ray opened it looking tired, he quickly up boost his energy looking like he is happy, "Henry, what are you doing here still? " He said as he leaned against the door.

I pushed him out the way to see beer bottles, "How could you not even look after your own son just because you got divorced?! " I yelled at him making him shock before it turned him angry.

"You have no idea what I been through, Henry Hart" He said as he tower me, "yeah, how about tell me how (name) been over the year before I meet him today?! " I yelled at him.

"He's been... fine, I guess, I don't know... I rarely see him but do you think getting divorced easy?! " He yelled at me making me look at him with disgust.

"He your fucking son, so you got him so you help him, to talk about with him, not to leave him, you support him no matter what" I said before leaving to check on (name).

"(Name) " I said as I walked in to see him crying, "hey stop, it okay" I said as I stood him up to hug him.

"Baby, stop crying~" I sang as I tried to make home stop crying, "baby, your the most important thing to me" I sang as I spun him around making him giggle, "There's that lovely smile, I love to see on this beautiful face~" I sang as I slow dance with him.

I stopped dancing making him hug me tight, "I love you" He said as he kiss my ear.

"I love you too" I said as I kiss his temple, "you didn't have to talk to him" He mumble clear enough for me to understand, "I had to, so I can protect you, nothing going to happen to you" I said.

(A few weeks later)

As, weeks went by I always talk to Ray about (name) and tried to get him out of the Hellhole he in, it worked sometimes or it will end in (name) fixing my bruises or cleaning my cuts, I figure out (name) power he can see through doors and walls and basically mostly everything except metal.

"Henry" I hear at my window, I walked up to the window to see (name) soaked in rain making me open the window fast to get him in as fast as I could.

"Why are you outside it's raining?! " I said as I laid him on my bed before going back and closing the window.

"Henry, ....Ray is lying to you, he never got better, he only got more benefits to making my life more of hell, he still drinkings and smoke but now he...he....abuse me" He said as he looks down.

"Babe, Don't cry please" I said as I hugged him not caring how wet he was from the rain, "I'll take care of this, I promise but for now your staying with me" I said as I looked into his eyes.

"Okay" He said as he was wiping his eyes with the cuffs of his sleeves, " you're so handsome and I hate seeing you down" I said as I wiped his tears.

"Hey, Henry is it okay if... your parents knew we was dating? " He said as he closed his eyes to not see my reaction.

"First, my sister" I said before hugging him and leaving to my sister room .