"I am not like others. I am not a Hashira," he turned around and walking away. I stopped him by grabbing his haori's sleeves.

"Wait Giyuu, tell me. What do you mean by that? What do you have on your mind? Speak to me, maybe I can help," I voiced out.

"No, it's nothing for you to worry about." He released his haori from my grip by force and disappeared.

"Wait! Giyuu! Why won't you say anything to me!?" I shouted to the empty air.

'Why can't he just opened up to me!?' I frustrated.

✾✾✾

"You are strong! Um! You can be a Hashira in no time!" Kyojurou said with smile on his face. His eyes are showing a lot of confidence and his lips are curved upwards, he's looking as bright as the sun.

"Thank you, you are also strong Rengoku-san. You can slain those demons in no time. Do you also aiming to be a Hashira?" I returned his smile.

"Um! I have a strong desire to be a Hashira and I will be one, someday!"
His confidence are emitting from his smile. I can't help but smile.

"Then, I hope the next time we met, at least one of us is already a Hashira," I looking up at the sky above, hoping my prayers will be heard.

"Um! I hope also! Let's meet at the top!" He said with a lot of energy in all of his words.

✾✾✾

"Hanabi-kun, you are getting stronger each day I am sparring with you! I am utterly impressed!"

"Thank you for sparring with me, Kyojurou-kun. I feel like I can always improved myself better when I'm having a spar with you," I thanked him.

"Changing pace is not bad, right? You are always with that Water Hashira, it would be good if you can spar with others and know what you're best at and your weakness are," he's still giving that constant bright confident smile.

"Ah, yes. We are too familiar with each other, so I guess we both need more experience with other breathing user," I flustered a bit.

"This is just my assumption, but are you two dating?" He deadpaned but with a smile.

And I let my guard down. He immediately strike me and throw my sword away from my hand.

I covered my face with my palm. "Well, something like that. But we won't let it in the way to do our job as a Hashira," I explained while trying to not stuttered.

"Um! That's good! But you let your guard down just because of my question, that's no good!" He flicked my forehead.

"Ow, sorry. Can we do it again?"

"Of course!"

✾✾✾

The funeral was held in the same day. All the Hashira attended even though not all are present in the same time. We are showing the junior former Flame Pillar our last respect.

His father however, looks like he is not giving any care. He doesn't even showing sadness, but his face held disappointment. Lots of people giving him their condolences but he just bow and responded a bit.