The Final Battle. Goku's Rage Part 2

Start from the beginning

He blows us away and he starts taking down each of us one by one. I try to attack him but it's useless nothing is working.

Xicor punches me and he blast Vegeta and he even kicks Broly in the face as he goes higher to the sky and prepares a giant ball of energy.

Goku - If that hits the Earth than we're done for!

We all get ready to deflect the blast as for Xicor is smiling and laughing thinking that it was useless.

Goku - Lets Go everyone at full power!

I charged up to my maximum and was ready for a full on blast.

Goku - KA..ME..HA..ME...

Vegeta - FINAL SHINE...

Celeron - ATOM...

Broly - GRAAAAH!

Xicor - There's no point in trying to stop this! This will be your end Saiyans!

(With the Pros)

Bakugo - That blast it's like the sun. DAMN IT I'M DONE WAITING!

Izuku - KACCHAN NO! TODOROKI COME ON!

Todoroki nodded as for All Might saw the blast and he was more concerned about Goku and how he was gonna take care of the threat but he agreed with Bakugo so he decided to join them.

(3rd POV)

Goku and the others have been struggling keeping the blast back but it's taking a big toll on them.

Goku - Damn if only I ended it before I could have avoided this.

His power was going down fast even after healing he needed more strength.

Goku - I can't give up everyone is depending on me.

Xicor - HAHAHAHAHAHA!

All Might/Izuku - DOUBLE DETROIT.....SMASH!

In the blink of an eye Xicor was caught off guard and he was punched with a hard double smash of Izuku and All Might.

Goku - What?! Izuku and All Might? Wait. Now our chance let's push it back!