Chapter 39: We're Going To Miss You

Start from the beginning

"Of course!" She snapped and smiled warmly. I can see tears forming in her eyes, it made me feel weak to see someone in such agony like this but we all are so...we're all fair. "Found a house yet?"

"Umm no. We decided that an apartment will do the trick first" A house? Sure, Sophie had the money but still though, that'd be great but again...still.

"Oh, alright." She looks at Sophie for a moment which made Sophie uncomfortable. I laugh mentally. "Hope you'll be happy little sis" She pulls her in for a hug which Sophie returned, I smiled at their sisterly hood.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket to send a text to Eva, Madison and MJ to come for an important discussion, to talk about me and Sophie's departure. They all replied instantly, saying that they'll come in a few minutes. I smile.

A few minutes later, as promised, the gang arrived and we all head up upstairs except for Sophie and Olivia who was staying downstairs, spending their time together cause now, every moment counts.

"What are we going to talk about?" MJ jump on the bed carelessly which made Sophie's notebook fall from the ground, I glaref at him. "I'm going to pick it up, no need to look at me like that."

I sigh. "This is important." They all turned their faces towards me, nodding. "Very important." I said in my serious tone.

"Yeah? What is it?" Eva and Madison sits down on the floor as I pulled a chair and sits on it, infront of them.

"Before Sophie had amnesia, she always told me of how she wanted to live in New York and pursue a modeling career there." I started, they nodded slowly and squinted their eyes like if they had a clue of where this was going.

"Uh-huh" Madison says.

"Well, I think it's the best to make Sophie's wish to live there come true." Their eyes widen, Eva had an eyebrow raised at me. "And weirdly, last 2 days ago when she was looking through some pile of magazines, she also said that she really would love to live in New York because it was full of life and it was beautiful." Of course, that was a lie.

"Wait, so, she's going to New York? Alone?!" MJ burst out yelling.

I rolled my eyes at him. "No, she also said that same day that she wants me to come with her."

"She said that to you? Only you? Which means, she doesn't want the rest of us to come?" Madison said in disappointment.

I nod. "Sadly, yeah."

"So when are you two leaving?" Eva questioned with her arms crossed.

"In two weeks" I said.

Their eyes widen. "In two weeks?!" They all said in unison and in shocked again, I nodded my head.

"Oh my...but, she always promised us that we'll live together and forever" Madison whines and Eva nodding her head at me.

I shrug. "I didn't know about that. But anyway, it's still happening and as you can see, Sophie and I are already packing our things."

They look around Sophie's room. There were luggages and boxes everywhere, I was surprised they didn't notice it earlier when they entered her room.

"Does Jessica know?" Eva's eyes were teary and so was Madison's and MJ's.

I shook my head. "No, I want you to tell her since apparently, Sophie can't."

She nodded in understandment. "Sure." And they broke down crying. Fuck. "We're going to miss you two." I pulled her in for a hug and soon, MJ and Madison joined too.

Sophie entered the room, as a good actress that she is, she pretends she doesn't know anything going on. "Why are you all crying?" She says innocently. I broke the huh and soon, they were hugging her.

"We're going to miss you." Madison sobs.

This is too much and yup, I was crying too. Moments later, the hugging stopped but not the crying. Wow, I can't believed Sophie didn't even shed a tear. Hell, she's so good. I award her as the best leading actress of the year.

"I'm going to miss you too even if, we don't know each other that well." I giggle mentally. Lol Sophie, lol.

"You know us you little bitch, you just can't remember." And that's when I burst out laughing. They look at me weirdly especially Sophie.

"I'm so-sorry" I said in between laugh. After laughing my ass out, I stand up straight and smiled. "Don't worry, we'll always still have eachother's contacts." I assured them, they all smiled and nodded

"Keep that as your promise." MJ stated. Again, I nodded and smiled.

In two weeks, a new beginning will begin and damn, I can't wait for that.

-----------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

So as I said, book 2 will be combined to book 1 so yeah :D