But if it's his master's orders, then he has no choice but to obey. What his master wanted from Shin is very daring, but in order for his master to defeat 'her', they need all the help they can get. Considering Shin is strong, the possibility of defeating 'her' finally seems possible.

Finally reaching the adventurers guild, he entered. When he opened the door, there was a girl on the other side. From her gesture, it seems she was about to open the door as well and leave. They made eye contact for a split second, before she walked past him and left. When Adolf saw her, he felt that she seems familiar. However, he couldn't pinpoint exactly who. Trying not to think too much, he continued walking into the adventurers guild. Adolf went to an empty reception counter and spoke to one of the receptionist.

"Excuse me, I would like to ask if there is an adventurer name Shin working here." <Adolf>

"Eh? You're looking for Shin-Sama as well?" <Receptionist>

The receptionist was surprised that another person was asking for Shin.

"As well? Someone was looking for him also?" <Adolf>

"Yes. That person just left." <Receptionist>

Adolf immediately thought of the girl that walked past him just now. Since she was the only person who had recently exited the guild.

"Do you need anything from Shin-Sama?" <Receptionist>

"I wanna know where he is staying. Do you know where?" <Adolf>

"Yes, I know." <Receptionist>

"Great! Now tell me!" <Adolf>

"Ehhh... I can't just give his address like that. You must have a reason or have his consent, if not I can't tell you." <Receptionist>

"I have a reason! I need to speak with him about something important! I'm familiar with him, he should know me. We've fought before." <Adolf>

"Fought!? Uuu~ I don't think Shin-Sama would mind if I tell people, but..." <Receptionist>

The receptionist felt like it's against her job to give such information so easily. But at the same time, she had already told someone else that information. She was cornered fiercely by the girl, and ended up having to tell Shin's address. If there is already one person coming to his house, then there shouldn't be any problem if one more is coming.

"Alright... I give you the address." <Receptionist>

The receptionist gave in. She wrote down his address and the directions on a piece of paper, and gave it to Adolf. Having his address, Adolf immediately left the guild. Leaving the receptionist who was troubled. She didn't know why two people are looking for Shin, but since he's quite an unusual person, it should be normal.

Adolf who followed the directions on the paper perfectly, was already in front of Shin's mansion in no time. However... The girl that he met earlier was also there. She was standing beside him.

"Who are you?" <???>

The girl asked Adolf.

"I also wanna know who you are, but more than that, why are you looking for Shin?" <Adolf>

"Huh? Why do I need to tell you that? It's none of your business, so get lost." <???>

The girl straight up told Adolf to go away. To that, Adolf was annoyed that he was being treated badly by a little girl.

"Listen up, little girl! Shin isn't someone that you can just casually meet, okay? He may look weak, but he's actually strong! So if you know what's good for you, you may leave." <Adolf>