Everyone brought their attention to Austin as he walked up to the group of men.

" It seems my son has finally decided to greet us with his presence." The intimidating man said as Austin stood by him

My eyes widened in shock. " That's Austin's father!"

Immediately when I said that I regretted it. It seems I need to work on keeping my voice down. I covered my mouth and ducked down right when they turned towards my direction.

"What was-" One of the men were cut off

Someone cleared their throat.

"Sir. We have everything ready inside your study." 

"Oh I see. Well everyone please follow us inside." Austin's father said as he made his way inside. The men followed suit except...Austin.

As I slowly stood up from my crouched position Austin brought his attention to me. My body froze as our eyes met. He stared at me intently. I couldn't look away. 

"Master Austin!"

Austin brought his attention to the man in front of him breaking our eye contact. I drew a breath out not even realizing that I was holding my breath that entire time .

"Your father wants you in the study also." He said.

" Yes, of course. Something just caught my eye that's all. Let's go." Austin said  taking a step forward, but then took another look towards me. Our eyes met again before he smirked and continued walking inside the house.

I ran back inside quickly shutting the balcony doors behind me.

"I'm screwed. I'm screwed. I'm screwed. Why did I have to go outside. Why am I so freaking nosey." I sighed as I sat back in the chair.

  I needed to get out of here and fast. The longer I'm here the more scared and anxious I get for what's going to come when Austin returns. I made my way to the double door entrance and repeatedly knocked on the door.

"Is anyone there?" I ask anxiously," I'm really hungry and I have to use the bathroom."

  I heard what seemed like someone unlock the door . Soon the door opened and I was met with a chest. As I slowly brought my head up I took a few steps back to fully see how tall this man was. This man was the definition of scary. He looked like he was born to kill with how big he was.

" Master Austin will be back soon." He said with a blank expression.

I think I know that......

I gave him a dry look. " And...What's your name.?"

For a second he looked surprised, but then his blank expressionless face returned.