|28| My Homegirl Adira

Yesterday was Adiras eight-month appointment

Yesterday was Adiras eight-month appointment. I went with her. Once again, Nelson didn't show.

We've been distant. I'm solely to blame. After that conversation with her dad, I was scared straight.

Although we have this distance between us now, it doesn't stop the way I feel about her. How backed up sexually both of us are, and I guess that's getting to us too.

"You leave for Detroit tomorrow right?"

"Yep, we need to go ahead and get going," I stated watching Adira get up off the bed in only my t-shirt. Her black lace panties were peeking out. I bit down on my lip.

"Give me about forty-five minutes then I'll be ready." She said while turning on her heels to walk out the door, closing it behind. I took a seat on the bed and adjusted my bulge in my pants.

After Adira got herself ready, we headed my all black Maybach S600. Bo and Tyson followed in another vehicle behind. My driver Ben was off today.

"This is my favorite of your collection."

"I told you, you can have it

"I told you, you can have it. You're the one playing. You look beautiful by the way." I smiled at her while getting her door, helping her inside.

"Thank you, and what am I going to do with something like this?" She asked before I closed the door.

I got in behind the wheel. "Drive it."

"Uh, no." She scrunched her face.

"You know where all my keys are. You already have a key to my house.  —And I have a key to yours, so we're practically..." I stopped to think of a word I wanted to use. I was stuck. I didn't want to say anything that would offend her. We claim friends, but it's weird because when I say we're friends, it feels like I'm putting space between us.

That's how the tensions been, any little thing regarding us could bring up the avoided topic.

"Practically what?" She smiled at me, tilting her head to the side, dying to hear what I had to say.

"I don't know. I guess best friends maybe?" I said the last part slow not really sure. I eased out of the driveway, glancing at her.

Her smiled dimmed a little but didn't fade.