Daughter Does The Dirty Deed

"Demi! Do something!" Justin pushed me.

"What?" I muttered back.

"Go in there!"

The two of us whispered loudly outside Demi's door. She's been in there crying for hours.

Why don't you?!" I whispered bad harshly.

"You're the mother!" he groaned, "How about we both go?" he suggested caving in. I nodded, slowly tiptoeing to her door with Justin hot on my heels.

"Megan," I knocked softly on her closed door, "May we come in?" I heard the sobs come to an abrupt stop as she grew silent.

"Megan?" Justin tried, "Please?"

I heard the button on the lock of the door unlatch as I was free to walk in. By the time I entered her room, she was back on her bed face down. Her face was concealed in a pillow, and crumpled tissues lay scattered around the floor.

"Megan?" I asked walking over to her with Justin.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked rubbing her back trying to relax her. She stayed like this for a few more minutes, I exchanged often glances with Justin wondering what to do.

"Megan?" I tried again, "Tell us what's wrong. We can help you."

It felt like months before she finally rolled over, pulled the bangs from her eyes, and spoke, "You're gonna hate me."

"We won't hate you. We will always love you," Justin said, "No matter what. Just tell us whatever it is."

"I-I had sex," she whimpered out regret already showering her eyes as the tears refused to stop.

"Oh honey, that's what you're crying about? Sex is a great thing!" Justin grinned.

I gasped smacking his right shoulder. She looked up and saw me glare bullets into Justin's skull. And she started to giggle.