Adultery (Part 2)

"Justin, Justin stop!" But your begging was drowned out by the breathlessness of your laughter.

Tears streamed down your face, pain struck your stomach and lower back from just how hard you'd been laughing. There was no escaping. Justin's fully clothed body, in his five foot nine inch glory, hovered over yours, practically pinning you to the shared bed as his long fingers strategically moved in the various places he knew you were the most ticklish. You squirmed, even shrieking occasionally, underneath him, wearing the lingerie you had picked out specifically for the special occasion of Justin returning home from tour, but he continued tickling you mercilessly.

"Did you miss me?" He asked with an amused ring to his voice.

"Yes!" You shrieked, because you had been reduced to nothing put giggles to the point your face ached. That was all that he wanted to hear. With the simple admission, he let up, ending the playful assault, and you sighed with a few more giggles mixed in. It had been a direct result of you playing hard to get when he asked you the first time if you missed him, and while you did miss him more than anything in the world, you weren't going to let him know that easily.

Justin moved to where his mouth was hovering over yours, a little satisfied smirk on his handsome face. "Good," He whispered, his lips just barely brushing against yours as he spoke. Your heart thumped in your chest, desperately wanting to kiss the lips you had longed for for god knows how long. Rather than capturing your mouth in a kiss, he leaned back and sat up in between your knees. You'd nearly forgotten just how beautiful he was. You'd seen pictures of him or you'd visit him frequently a thousand miles away through a little screen, but actually being in his presence, he was absolutely breathtaking.
And in the same retrospect, Justin looked down at you. He looked down at the girl he loved more than anything in the world, down at the perfection of a human he'd missed so desperately. God, how he missed you. He missed the sound of your voice and the feeling of your touch. He missed how you'd laugh so hard you would snort and become instantly embarrassed. He missed the little smirk your face held after you'd say something particularly snarky. He missed the late nights in the apartment, and how he'd bake things for you as you watched him move merrily around the kitchen. He missed the encouraging airy giggle that would fall from your parted lips whenever did it just right. He missed how you'd snuggle impossibly closer into him when you slept, and he missed watching you as you dreamt the night away, wondering how in the world he got so lucky. He missed it all while he was away, and being there with you was all too unreal.

Justin reached back, pulling the black shirt he was so fond of over his head and tossing it aside. You continued to lay back on the bed, shamelessly admiring the view as you let your hand palm up his torso as far as you could reach. Your eyes roamed his tattoo stained torso, and you bit down on your bottom lip as you suppressed your little excited smile. He noticed how you were looking, and as by a natural Justin default, playfully he winked at you making your grin grow uncontrollably wider.

"Take your pants off," You said, no longer wanting to waste anymore time.

He let out a laugh. "Getting straight to the point." But he did as he was instructed. He undid his belt as swiftly as ever as he went on to pop open the button of his black jeans. He pulled them down his legs and kicked them down the rest of the way off. All the while his eyes remained on you. Justin started to lean back over you, but you stopped him. He started to question you, but you interrupted him.

Confused, he looked down at you. You pushed him onto his back and climbed over him, straddling his lap.

You leaned down, your lips hovering over his. "I love you," You pressed your lips sweetly to his.