'Ah, right. The red haori is his late sister's.'

"All right, give it to me. I will sew them together," I said as I lifted my hand to ask the haori in his hand.

His face lighten up when I accepted his request. He gave it to me with a small smile.

"Thank you."

'I haven't seen that bright smile for so long,' I thought in surprise before giving back a smile to him.

"You're welcome."

✾✾✾

"Caw! The mission! To the east!"

I wake up from my daydreaming when Tengu snapped me out of it.

'Right, the mission.' I turned my heels and headed to the east.

❃❃❃

"Caw! It's near! Caw!" Tengu said while flying on my head.

I'm starting to jog so I can reached the village faster. I finally saw some houses and some people. I change my jog into a walk. It is a large village here. I wandered around in the village, looking at the shop and houses. I stopped when I saw a fuss at the one of the shop. Curious, I entered the shop.

"Huh!? What do mean suspicious? I, the most flamboyant of the flamboyance is suspicious!? The one who should asked that is me towards you. You are always hide the way you mixed those drinks. Aren't suspicious?" There stand a white haired man with ponytail. He wears a white kimono and a pair of sandals.

'Uzui-san?' I raised an eyebrow while staring at the man. Despite his clothing, there's no doubt, that is Uzui-san. Who else have a white hair, tall as hell, and have a unique choice of words. That is definitely him. 'Shall I lend a hand?'

"You! You are new to this village right!? All the village people knows me here, so don't wish that they will help you out!" The seems-like bartender is mad right now as he pointed his index finger at Uzui-san.

Before Uzui-san can talk back, I interrupted them. "Uzui-san! Here you are! I am so sorry. He is my relative, and he is not feeling well since morning. Now, let's go Uzui-san." I dragged him out of the shop. It is hell to dragged this titan with my own strength. His weight probably two times than mine.

"You can let go of me now, we are already outside," he said. I turned around, facing him.

"What were you thinking? Having an argument with someone from the villages. You can get yourself kicked out from here!" I shouted at him. He covered his ears.

"Yeah, yeah. Why are you here though? Are you in the same flamboyant mission as me?" He looked at me curiously.

"Seems like it. Well, let's do our best then, Uzui-san."

"Well, at the very least, I am glad it's not some useless brat being my partner."

"Oh? Is that a compliment? Thank you very much."

He ruffled my hair hardly. "Don't get too cocky yet, you brat. I am not softening towards you."

"Yeah, I don't actually hope you will get soft or anything. Now, do you have any clue on how this demon kidnapped children?" I released his hand from my head.

"No, people here don't want to talk about it. They think it is taboo. Seems like, we need to flamboyantly wait untill night comes."

"Well, we may get some information about it before dawn," I shifted my gaze around.