Introduction

WARNINGS:

This book may contain manga spoilers so beware.

English is not my first language, so grammatical error will be present. I am terribly sorry about that. You can correct me in the comment.

This is my first book EVER that is published to any media platform, so I still don't know how to write properly so please bear with me.

There will be some swearing and other cursing words.

I do this for fun, because of the lack of fanfiction of Giyuu x OC or Giyuu x reader in wattpad, so let me join the party.

I do not own Kimetsu no Yaiba, wether it is the characters or the story. What I do own is my OC and her plot.

Anyway, here is my OC's introduction.

Name : Shirokawa Hanabi.

Age : 11 years old (Childhood arc).

        20 years old (Adult)

Hair Color : Black.

Eye Color : Pink.

Height : 168 cm.

Skills :

Nature Breath :
   ○First form; Growth of the Trees.
   ○Second form; The Roots of Soil.  
   ○Third form; Swirling Wind.
   ○Fourth form; Rivers.

The Will of Nature.
This is a technique that can only used by Shirokawa's. It allows them to use nature's around them 8 as wind, flowers, woods, animals, etc to attack or defense.

Breath of Lightning.
She learned this from scrolls that is left by her mother. But she can only use the first form due to lack of information to learn it.

Breath of Water.
Hanabi can perform breath of water in her 17's and use first to tenth of the form in her 19's.

Blood Lust
Hanabi released her bloodlust to intimidate the enemy. Her bloodlust can also be felt by her comrades.

Hanabi is dual swords user. But she often only use one sword. She only draw her second sword if she needed to. The sword that she often used is her's from the final selection. The other sword is her mother's.

(For the story purpose, I can't tell all her skills. It contains spoiler so let's avoid that.)

Guide Book

Thoughts : 'Italic'
Flashback : *all italic*
Sound effect : italic.
A/n : Author note

✾✾✾: flashback
❃❃❃/※※※ : time skip or change of scene.

This book is currently in hiatus and I am currently rewritten some chapters. It may take longer because I'm in my final grade (╥﹏╥)

Also, I think that the demon hunters are sleeping at morning and get back to work at noon, so they won't be sleeping when it's night, unless they got a day off. So this book will be written based on that.

There will be some change of point of view (POV) in this book. I will write it down if I change the POV, but if I don't write it, it means it is in Hanabi's POV.

p.s. : This book is just for fun, but I will appreciate every critique and suggestion, as long as they are not rude.