The Moth and The Flame (Preview)

Start from the beginning

Michonne POV

I stand just outside the conference room door to hear what he says after I leave. I giggle when I hear him make jokes at my expense. What he doesn't know is this isn't my first ride. I've worked in places like this before and as hard as they try, no pervert has ever succeeded with me. This one, he's handsome, I'll give him that. Nice head of hair, striking blue eyes that literally make my knees weak, He will never know that though.

I did what I do best, play the nervous, innocent little newbie that's scared of the big boss. He thinks I'll be fucking him; son of a bitch has no clue what's about to hit him. I can just picture the look on his face when he realizes I'm not giving it up. That thought alone makes me hot. By the time I'm done, he'll have blue-balls for days.

He's got me all messed up if he thinks I'll ever be that girl; the one that will get on her knees for any man in a position of authority. I won't be used, pushed over, or treated like a piece of meat. As a matter of fact, I've only been with one other man. He was my high school sweetheart and he made my first time very special. I think we would have married if he didn't choose to be an even more selfless man and offer to serve his country. He deployed soon after and moved up the ranks very fast. That was almost ten years ago and no other man has ever measured up.

The tease is more of a turn-on than anything else they can do to me; bringing them to their knees is what does it for me.

Rick POV

After the interruption by Miss McQueen, the meeting went smoothly. We let out just before lunch and I'm walking to my office when my eyes behold a swaying beauty with a pair of biteable calves are walking in front of me. Now the question is, do I take her now and have time to clean up before my next meeting, or do I keep her on her toes, waiting, anticipating what's to come...

Fuck that shit, I want her now.

"Miss McQueen," I call down the hallway and she stops mid-stride. When she turns, I can see what looks to be a nervous smile plastered on her face. She's holding a stack of folders and wearing glasses this time, giving her that sexy school teacher look.

Oh, hell yeah, role play!

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" she mutters, not looking in my eyes.

I step up to her, completely invading her personal space standing only a few inches from her. "If you would like, I'm free now; we can have that discussion in my office," I say in a low, suggestive tone, running my knuckles down her arm causing her to shiver a little.

She looks down at my hand, which is now resting on her elbow, ready to lead her away, then up to my eyes finally. Her mouth falls open and she's standing there gaping at me, opening and closing her mouth.

"Umm, excuse me, sir, but I don't think touching me is appropriate," she takes a step back adding another few inches of distance between us, she looks completely shocked and appalled that I would suggest we meet now instead of later.

Hmm, maybe she doesn't want people to know she's fucking the boss. Makes sense, this will alleviate any jealousy since I've already fucked Lori, Jessica, Anne, and Barbara, oh and Andrea.

The rest of them have since quit or been fired for one reason or another. Shit forgot about Francine, she's still around too.

"Well, since we need to go coach you on professionalism, a little further and I have some free time right now." I place my hands to my side.

"Um... I should probably check in with my supervisor," she says, biting her bottom lip and looking around.

I can't wait to taste those luscious lips.