Kiba Inuzuka x Reader

(A/N): slight trigger warning, idk how to describe it without spoiling the story, so be prepared ~jazmynecchi

I looked down at the piece of plastic in complete shock.

I picked up the small box on my right for reference.

Two lines mean positive, one line means negative.

I looked back to the piece of plastic. Two pink lines. I slid down the bathroom wall, tears freely flowing from my eyes. I bite my bottom lip to silence my sobs, but my sniffles could still be heard from outside the door.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?", Kiba knocked on the door, concern in his voice. I instantly perked up and wiped my tears away. "Yeah, just allergies. Probably from Akamaru's fur. I'm just gonna take a shower and see if it goes away.", I scrambled to my feet, making sure the door was locked.

"Ah, okay. I'll leave some medicine out for you on the kitchen table. Just in case the shower doesn't work.", Kiba said. I smiled sadly to myself, "Okay, thank you!"

I heard Kiba's footsteps fade away as I turned on the shower. Once it was warm enough, I stripped down and went inside. I washed my body, but all I could think about was how I was gonna break the news to Kiba.

Would he even want kids?

Would Akamaru be nice to them?

Do I even want kids?

The rest of my shower consisted of constant questions, until Kiba's knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. "The medicine is ready! I'll be in the training yard if you need me!", he yelled, and walked away before I managed to reply.

I turned off the shower, dried myself off and got dressed. I walked to the kitchen, seeing 2 tablets of the allergy medicine neatly placed on a napkin and a half full glass of water on the table. I picked up the tablets and downed them with the water.

"Watch out! Comin' through! Gotta pee!", Kiba zoomed past me.

I chuckled to myself, "Weirdo..."

I cleaned up the napkin and walked to our bedroom. I sat on the bed, reading over my mission report before heading over to deliver it to Naruto the next day.

Kiba slowly crept into the room, "(Y/N)...?"

I looked up, horrified. Kiba held the pregnancy test with shaky hands. "Kiba...", I said, not knowing what to say. He sat at the end of the bed, staring at the floor.

"Is it mine?", he asked.

"O-Of course it's yours! We've been together since we were 16...Who's else would it be?"

Silence filled the room.

"Kiba? Say something, please..."

"I-...", he began.

Kiba held his head in his hands, slightly growling. He suddenly shot up from his spot on the bed and left the room. I was in too much shock to go after him. The loud slam of the front door interrupted my thoughts.

He left...?

Not knowing what to do, I curled up into a ball and cried. Cried and cried until I had no more tears falling from my eyes. Akamaru whined as he nudged the door with his snout and made his way next to me on the bed, cuddling into my side. I placed a hand on my stomach and one hand petting Akamaru's fur , laid on my back, and stared blankly at the ceiling.

"It's okay, guys. We have each other. I'm not going anywhere... I promise I'll protect the both of you.", I whispered, before falling asleep.

(A/N): eek a lil rusty but hopefully you all like it! and be prepared for a part 2 AND 3 :)))) ~jazmynecchi