Blood Stained (Sai x Reader)

Sai stared at the canvas, tears in his eyes. He held the pallet of paint in his hand, a paintbrush in the other. He couldn't think of anything to paint without thinking of you. 

You recently passed on during a mission, trying to protect Naruto. Subconsciously, his right hand, the one with the paintbrush, rose up to his paint pallet. He mixed some colors around and sadly pressed the colored brush against the snowy white canvas.

Continuing to do this, he finally snapped. He placed the brush in some red paint and splattered all across his masterpiece. He flailed his arm around, eyes screwed shut. He fell to his knees, panting. HIs tears plummeted to the floor, making a soft thud upon the floor.

He looked up, looking at his painting.

Turns out he had painted a portrait of you. It looked like you were peacefully sleeping. But those red splatters across made your face look blood stained. Sai breathed out, horrified at what he just created. 

His painting was exactly what you looked like when they returned back to Konoha with your corpse.

He screamed loudly. He missed you so much. 

"Sai!", Naruto suddenly came out of nowhere. Naruto shook Sai by his shoulders, calling out his name. But Sai couldn't hear him. His sobs were too loud to hear anything. 

He suddenly saw a shining light in the corner of the room. He saw you with angel wings. "(Y/N)...", he whimpered. He jumped to the corner you were in, attempting to embrace you. You immediately dispersed into thin air. Sai tumbled on to the floor, hearing Naruto's footsteps walk closer.

Naruto held out a piece of jewelry, a necklace.

Your necklace.

Sai let out a shaky breath and took the necklace carefully out of Naruto's hand. "She wanted me to give it to you...", Naruto said in a low voice. Sai examined it closer. He recognized it. It was the necklace he gave to you on your birthday. 

It had a Yin-Yang pendants with your initials carved beautifully on the back. But it was all stained, with your dry blood.

He clutched the pendant in his hand, looking up at Naruto with sad eyes,

"I just miss her so much..."

(A/N): I've been writing so much angst lately what's wrong with me ~jazmynecchi