Hatake Kakashi x Reader (LEMON)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HIGHLY EXPLICIT CONTENT, DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE MENTION OF SEX.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You laid on the grass of the training field, sweaty and panting. Kakashi lied next to you, closing his eyes. "You've improved...", he mumbled, rubbing his shoulder, possibly trying to sooth an oncoming bruise.

You noticed his discomfort and became worried. "Are you okay? I have some medicine if you need some...", you offered. Kakashi thought about it and accepted. You dug through the various items in your bag; food pills, small snacks, etc.

"A-ha!~ Found it!~", you cheered as you pulled the gauze and ointment from your bag and turned back to Kakashi, who was...shirtless.

You dropped the items in your hands and flushed, scrambling to prevent them from falling to the ground. You caught them and regained your composure. Kakashi had his back to you the whole time, so he proba-hopefully- didn't witness anything.

You kneeled behind him, "This might sting a little...", you warned. He nodded. You smeared the ointment on his shoulder with your hand and felt him tense up, then heard him sigh. You waited for him to get used to the pain, then proceeded to spread the ointment again, then applied the gauze.

"There...Feel better?", you asked, ripping the gauze. He nodded and turned back to face you. his eyes wandered everywhere except on you and he had a red tint on his cheeks. "Eh? What's wrong?"

Kakashi took a quick glance at your chest, the tint on his cheeks turning a darker red. You looked down at your chest to find a huge tear in your shirt, revealing your cleavage. You scrambled for a second and covered your chest with your arms, looking away.

Kakashi held both your wrist and gently pushed it away from your chest. He paused momentarily and pulled down his mask, revealing his face. You couldn't help but stare. He leaned in closer and captured your lips in a passionate kiss.

The kiss quickly turned wild. You were now nestled on Kakashi's lap, grabbing fistfuls of his silver hair. He groaned as you nibbled on his bottom lip during the kiss. You pulled on it slightly as you pulled away, out of breath and half lidded.

Kakashi lays you down onto the grass and hovers above you, kissing your jaw, down to your neck. He rides up your skirt, pushing your panties to the side of your womanhood. He rubs your womanhood softly, spreading the slickness. He easily enters 2 long fingers and pumps slowly. he curls his fingers ever so slightly, hitting that certain spot. Your eyes close with a flutter, savoring the pleasure Kakashi offers with only his hand. 

As Kakashi works with his hand, he doesn't waste time by unzipping his pants and pulling his member out with the other. You pull apart, a string of saliva connecting your lips to each other. He rubs the tip of his member on your womanhood, making you shiver. Kakashi inserts his member, the tip hitting a special spot already.

You gasp loudly as he shoves his member whole. Kakashi placed his hand on your hips, controlling the rhythm. He moves your hips up and down, rubbing small circles with his thumbs. You make him lie down on the grass, taking control. You remove his hands from your hips and intertwine yours with his. You begin to bounce faster and harder against Kakashi's body, making his squirm in pleasure. 

Your breath gets heavier and you feel yourself nearing your climax. Your moans leak out your mouth and your womanhood clenches tighter and tighter around Kakashi's member. Kakashi notices and grabs your neck, squeezing the sides of it. He brings you close and squeezes your neck firmly.

"Don't you dare cum...", Kakashi growls. He pulls out his member and lays you on the grass. He positions his hips in front of your womanhood, teasing you by poking the tip at your clit.

You bite your lip and beg for him to do something. He complies and inserts his member again, making you smile mindlessly. Kakashi thrusts quickly, leaning down to your ear, "You want to cum?"

You pant, "Yes...". You wrap your legs around Kakashi's waist, bringing him closer.

"Then beg for it..."

"Fuck! Please, Kakashi. Please let me cum!", you felt like you were going to explode. Kakashi smirked a bit and left love bites on your chest and neck.

"Cum.", he ordered.

You held your breath and pushed, squirting your juices all over Kakashi's abdomen, forcing his member out your womanhood. 

Kakashi tugged on his member, releasing his load on your stomach, letting out a groan, as you continued to ride out your high by rubbing and spreading the lips of your womanhood.

As the last few drops of your cum left your body, Kakashi kissed you with passion and laid next to you, panting.

"Holy shit...", you managed to breathe out.

Kakashi chuckled and hummed in response, "Wanna go do that again back at my place?"

(A/N):....that...was intense...im honestly shocked with myself oml requested by ladygray27, sorry it's late, i didnt have wifi yesterday so i couldnt post it, but i hope you liked it ~jazmynecchi