Itachi x Reader (LEMON)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT, IF UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE PROCEED TO ANOTHER CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

Requested by: blackpeppermintdeath

~~~~~~

It was a gloomy, cloudy day, so you took the chance of wandering in the abandoned compound that used to belong to your boyfriend's clan. You politely took off your sandals and entered, whispering a small, "Pardon my intrusion" while sliding the front door open.

Tears filled your eyes and the now dull-colored kitchen, which used to be so lively, came into your sight. Memories of the dinners you enjoyed with Itachi and his family replayed in your mind, causing you to sigh. 

You walked around some more, passing by Sasuke's room, which was still filled with his small clothes and tiny toys. You felt a pang of guilt hit you and closed the door before more tears were able to escape.

Wandering even further into the house, you finally saw Itachi's room. You gulped nervously as you slid the door open. The collected dust on the door created a cloud, making you release a series coughs and flail your hand to get rid of it.

You stepped inside slowly, taking in the familiar scene all at once. Flashbacks of all the deep conversations about your futures played back in your head. You took a seat at the end of Itachi's old bed and wept, hands covering your face. 

He had told you about leaving for the Akatsuki, but that was 4 years ago and he hasn't kept in touch at all. Within that time, you lost all hope in your relationship with Itachi, but you couldn't help but miss him. You cried silently until you heard a door slide open and close, hearing a deep voice say, "I'm home..."

The voice sounded familiar, but you decided to keep your expectations down, you didn't want to get your hopes high for something that was never bound to happen. The sounds of feet padding along the bamboo floors became louder with each second, then stopped.

The person slid open what seemed to be Sasuke's room door and let out a sad sigh. The door closed and the footsteps began once again. Heart racing with anticipation, you crossed your fingers and turned your body to see the tall figure standing in the doorway.

Your breath hitched as your eyes locked with his, getting blurry from the tears threatening to fall. No words needed to be exchanged. You ran to him, burying your face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you tightly. Your body shook due to the loud sobs emitting from your mouth. He held you closer to console you.

He pulled away from the embrace and placed his hands on either cheek, making you look up at him. His lips drew closer and closer to yours, then finally touched, quenching your craving for his touch after all these years. The kiss grew passionate within seconds.

You opened your mouth and allowed him to take complete control over your body. Itachi's hands roamed your body and discarded each piece of clothing he touched. 

"You don't know...how long...I've waited for this...moment to come...", you panted.

He hummed in response and pinned you against the wall, arms above your head. His kisses trailed down your neck. You moved your head, giving him easier access. He bit and sucked several places on your neck, looking for that one spot. 

He finally heard you gasp as he bit a certain spot near your throat. He smirked slightly and began to suck harshly. You bit your bottom lip to suppress your moans but to no avail.

After placing a dark purple love bite, Itachi proceeded to kiss further down your body, stopping at your breasts. He fondled one and sucked the other, making it impossible to stay quiet. 

"Itachi...please!-", you begged, but Itachi shook his head.

"It's been 5 years...Let's make it last...", he placed his forehead against yours and gave you another passionate kiss on the lips.

Itachi finally began to strip himself, but only taking off his pants and boxers. He began to stroke himself with one hand and made you place your arms around his neck with the other. He hoisted you up and positioned your legs so that they were wrapped around his waist, then placed his member in your womanhood, gradually stretching you out. You both moaned at the pleasurable contact and stayed in place for a minute. 

Fed up with all the slow foreplay, you decided to take matters into your own hands and began grinding against his body, making him groan. He grabbed your bum and created his own pace, one that was fast and rough. The sound of skin slapping and heavy breathing could be heard from outside the compound, but neither of you cared. 

Itachi continued to relentlessly pound your hips against his, slowing down and speeding up every now and then. He pulled out for a minute and put you back down on the ground. Confused, you looked up at him. He lifted your leg, hanging it over his shoulder and placed his member back in. You moaned louder than you ever had as the tip of his member brushed against your g-spot. 

Itachi gave you a small smirk and thrusted into you at an indescribable pace. Everything was blurry and going in slow motion. 

You felt your stomach coil. 

"So tight...Are you cumming?", Itachi whispered seductively into your ear. Feeling too dazed to talk, you nodded and began to moud loudly again.

Itachi went faster and reached for your breast, giving it a firm squeeze. That was enough to drive you over the edge of euphoria. 

"Itachi!~", you screamed, you grabbed him by his chin and forcefully brought him closer for a sloppy kiss. His thrusts, too, became short and sloppy, a sign that he was close.

"Ahh...!"

White blinded your vision as you felt a warm substance fill up your womb. Itachi pulled out and a string of the substance connected your womanhood and his member. The substance began to leak out of your womanhood. Itachi took his long, slender finger and swiped upwards against your womanhood.

"Let's not waste any of this...", he shoved his semen coated digits into your agape mouth. You moaned at the warm, salty taste.

It took you a while to recover from the intense session only to realize that you didn't use any protection. You looked up at Itachi with wide eyes as you came to the realization.

He chuckled and brought you into his arms, sweaty bodies sticking together, "It's fine...I'm not going anywhere. I'm never leaving you again..."

(A/N): 3 out of the 5 Naruto requests! Hoped you like it! Sorry for the lack of updates, school is insane and I hate it. ~jazmynecchi