Hurt Pt. 2 ~Kiba Inuzuka x Reader~

"Are you still mad at me?", he asked.

You didn't bother to look at him, "No."

"Are you sure?", he questioned, concern showing in his voice.

"I was never mad at you.", you stopped jumping and landed on a branch, looking at Kiba.

"Then what were you...?", his gaze pierced your eyes.

"Hurt"

~~~

Your response made Kiba gasp a bit and stumble back, as if it physically hurt him. Tears were ready to fall out of your eyes, but you blinked them away, not wanting to show weakness in front of Kiba.

You scoffed and jumped to the forest ground. "Come on, it's getting dark. We'll continue our mission tomorrow. For now, we'll set up camp. Light up one of the light sticks so Shino and Hinata know where we are.", you demanded. Kiba complied, glancing at you every once in awhile. 

You set up the tents, Akamaru nudging your leg with his snout. "What is it, boy?", you said, stroking the top of his head. Akamaru whined quietly and looked at his owner, who sat quite far away from you. You heart ached to see him like that, but after what he's done, there was no way you could forgive him. Not now, at least. 

"Kiba, I'm gonna go try find a river, maybe catch some fish and get some water. Stay here and watch the camp.", you said, getting your sword and a couple of water containers. Kiba flinched at your voice, but nodded anyways.

You awkwardly made your way to a nearby river. You caught some fish and gathered some water. You grouped all your things and was about to make your way back to the camp, but you heard something rustle in the bushes. You froze in your tracks and listened. Another rustle. You put your things back down, "Whoever you are, I know you're there, so you better come out now-", a man emerged from the shrubbery and smirked at you. You gasped, these were the criminals you were assigned to track down.

"Well, well, well. The little girl noticed me.", he hissed. You unsheathed your sword and waited for his next move. Suddenly, a giant man appeared behind you. You screamed loudly, his large hand wrapped around your throat, cutting your airways.

~~~ Kiba's POV ~~~

I was playing fetch with Akamaru, until I heard a familiar scream. (Y/N)! Luckily, at the same time, Hinata and Shino arrived. "You guys watch the camp, I think (Y/N) is in trouble.", I said, riding on top of Akamaru. "Come on, boy. Faster.", I rushed. 

We zoomed through the forest and finally found (Y/N) who was lying unconscious on the ground. My blood boiled. We got closer and saw 2 men. Akamaru and I growled in unison. I hopped off Akamaru, "Which one of you did this?", I grunted. 

"Oh look, Hiroshi, her prince in shining armor!~", one of the criminals teased. I clenched my fist, "Ready, Akamaru?....", Akamaru let out a menacing bark. "Let's go!", we dashed at the 2 men, immediately knocking them down. "What? If you're gonna be a criminal, at least be good at it!", I complained in front of their motionless bodies. 

"K-Kiba...", (Y/N) coughed. I immediately rushed to her side. "(Y/N)!", I carried her. "Akamaru! Go get Shino and Hinata! Hurry!", I instructed. "You're gonna be okay, (Y/N). Hinata's gonna heal you.", I said, looking down at her.

"I'm sorry...", she whimpered. I looked at her confused, "For what, you haven't done anything wrong. If anything, I should be the one who's sorry...", I told her.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you the past 2 weeks. It's been hard not seeing you whenever I have freetime or not being able to be next to you without bursting into tears. I just....I just still have...feelings for you...But...", she trailed off. "But...what?"

"If you're willing to explain what happened that night, maybe we can work things out.", she says, slowly sitting up. "Hey...careful...", I help her sit upright against a tree. 

"Well, she came into my house, she was like possessed or something. I think some enemy ninja made her drink something, I don't know, but she came onto me and kissed me as soon as you came in...I couldn't do anything, my body went completely numb, not in a good way. I tried to chase after you, but you were to fast, then I eventually lost you at a fork road and gave up...I shouldn't have given up...If I didn't give up, you wouldn't have been hurt right now...", I explained. 

She looked at me with sad eyes. She suddenly leaned in and kissed me passionately. I quickly melted into the kiss, missing the feeling of her lips against mine. She pulled away and I sighed dreamily.

"You don't know how much I missed that..."

(A/N): woW YOU AND KIBA-KUN GOT STEEEEEEAAMMMYYYYY. WHoops. Hope you guys liked it. *whispers* it's currently 2:24 in the morning and it pouring outside. i love the sound of rain, i almost fell asleep while writing this because i can hear the raindrops hit my window ^^ ~jazmynecchi