Adult!Boruto x Adult!Reader

You walked through the front door after a long mission, taking off your sandals and removed your jonin vest. "I'm home!", you called out. Hearing no response, you walked, looking for your blonde boyfriend.

"Boruto-kun?", you searched in the kitchen and yards, but no sign of him. You walked to your shared room and knocked. You heard a little yelp of fear on the other side of the door. "I'm coming in, Boruto-kun", holding back a laugh. You twisted the door knob to find several chip bags on the floor. "What the hell-", you said, but your sentence was interrupted by seeing Boruto.

He sat in the corner of the room, in wrapped in several layers of blanket burritos. You stifled a laugh, "Are you okay?". He looked up from the floor and gasped as his eyes met yours. "(Y/N)!", he leaped from the floor and tackled you into a hug. You both fell to the floor. "What happened while I was gone?"

"Um...well, I watched that scary movie you told me not to watch while you were gone. I asked Shikadai to bring me some snacks...", Boruto explained. You chuckled and facepalmed. "Well, let's clean up and then we can have your favorite dinner and watch your favorite movie.", you said while getting up. Boruto agreed, but stayed sat down as you began picking up the empty chip bags off the floor.

"Nicebutt", Boruto quickly said under his breath. "Hmm?", you questioned.

"Nothing!!"

(A/N): rheeeeeeeeeeee ~jazmynecchi