Dark Dreams ~Naruto Uzumaki x Reader~

This one is dedicated to @JapanesePhoenix! Forgive me, this is terribly late! Homework just really sucks! :((

Italicized means it's happening in the dream

The dark, familiar figure chased around with a large sword. "Come on, there's nothing to be scared of...", he creepily called out. You ran throughout the dark village, managing to find a decent hiding spot. You consoled your breathing, attempting not to draw any attention to yourself. The sound of heavy footsteps drew closer and closer, towards your hiding spot.Tears ran down your face as you covered your mouth to conceal your sobs. The figure suddenly was in front of you with an eerie smile as he swung the blade towards you...

"AHH!", you screamed, jerking forward. You whimpered and looked around you, you were perfectly safe in your house. Your breath was shaky and your heart rate was at an incredulous speed. You walked out your room and headed straight for the main door. You walked outside and walked up the stairs that were near-by, leading to Naruto's, your boyfriend of 3 years, house. You hesitantly knocked on the door and waited patiently. You could hear Naruto grumbling on the other side of the door, but you were in no condition to smile. 

"Nani- Oi, (Y/N)-chan? What are you doing here?", Naruto answered the door, "You had another nightmare about your dad....", he whispered as he inspected your face. Your eyes were red and puffy, you were sniffling constantly, and your breaths were quick and choppy. Naruto opened his arms and you ran into them, bursting into tears. "Why do I always have dreams about him?", you asked while sobbing. Naruto stroked your hair and shushed you. "You're gonna be alright...I swear.", he hugged you tighter and carried you to his bed. He layed you down gently and laid right next to you. "Stay here for the night...I'll protect you from those horrific dreams...", Naruto smiled and you cuddled into his chest. "I love you, Naru-kun.", you mumbled into his chest. His grip on you waist tightened, "I love you, too..."

(A/N): I'm so sorry this is really bad and it's late. Dat high school lyfe sux mein ~jazmynecchi