I Owe an Explanation.

Hi guys.

It's been almost a year since I've updated any of my books, and this is gonna explain why I suddenly stopped updating.

Around September of 2018, I was suddenly put into hard spot mentally and emotionally. I won't state the reason why because it is really personal. It's something I'm not comfortable sharing online and I hope you all will understand that. But since then I've had no motivation to do any of my hobbies, like writing for you all, or painting, or dancing. It's become such a hassle to do any of these things and it was such a hard concept for me to realize. But it's slowly getting better, I'm gradually getting back into the swing of things.

I'm still in the process of healing, and there's no guaranteed day of when my healing finally ends, but I promise you, I'm much more stable than I was before. With all the help of my friends, family, and my therapist, I managed to make it through and graduate high school (#c/o2019 😛). I'm also starting college this September! This part of my life has been a real rollercoaster, but I think it was such an important thing for me to experience because I learned how to love myself even more and become more independent. 

However, it's not confirmed that I'm going to regularly update these books, I may even end up deleting a couple (Most likely my Mystic Messenger and Assassination Classroom books). But I will try my best to post as much as I can.

Thank you all for being so patient and I'm so sorry for those who have waited for an update since December of last year 😬 and those who have left requests in my inbox.

I'll be better. I love you all.

~ Jazmyne