Hurt ~Kiba Inuzuka x Reader~

You ran as if your life depended on it. You had just witnessed your boyfriend of 3 years kissin- making out with another girl. That girl, was your enemy. She hated you for no reason. 

Tears streamed down your face as you heard Kiba's calls for you, begging you to let him explain. You just kept running. You mindlessly ran, letting your legs guide you. 

You eventually ended up at Tenten, your best friend's, house. "Tenten...!", you knocked softly on the door. The door opened, "Eh?! (Y/N)-chan, what's wrong?", she asked, grabbing your hands. You explained and burst into tears. Tenten brought you into a hug, she shushed you gently, "It's okay, you don't need him. He never deserved you in the first place."

You pulled away from her hug and thanked her. "Do you want to spend the night?", she asked. You nodded sleepily, following Tenten to her room.

~

It's been 2 weeks since the incident and you had tried to avoid Kiba as much as you could, but being on the same team made that very difficult. You had been called to the Hokage's office to do a very special tracking mission. 

"Since this team is extraordinary in sensory skills, you will track down this man. But be careful, he is a S-rank criminal. However, Kurenai will not be accompanying you on this mission, therefore (Y/N) is the leader. Understood?", she informed.

You all nodded, "You will be leaving in an hour, dismissed.", she demanded.

You walked out of the Hokage's mansion and walked straight to your house to prepare. 

~

You all arrived at the front gate and left for your mission.

You told the team to divide into 2 groups, you and Hinata, the Shino and Kiba, but Kiba wouldn't allow it, so you were stuck with him.

You and Kiba jumped through the trees, you were trying to sense the criminal's chakra, but Kiba interrupted you. 

"Are you still mad at me?", he asked.

You didn't bother to look at him, "No."

"Are you sure?", he questioned, concern showing in his voice.

"I was never mad at you.", you stopped jumping and landed on a branch, looking at Kiba.

"Then what were you...?", his gaze pierced your eyes.

"Hurt"

(A/N): Part 2??? Maybe??? Yes??? No??? Tell me in the comments :3 ~jazmynecchi