SharkBoy and LavaGirl? ~Suigetsu Hozuki x Reader~

You were Mei Terumi's younger sister, but you were always neglected. You parents had always praised your older sister, leaving you behind in her shadow. You've had enough and ran away from home. 

Leaving Kirigakure was not easy, physically and emotionally. There were guards at every escape route you saw, but luckily you knew one more way to leave. You snuck out from the gates without getting noticed by the guards and continued on with your journey.

Hours have passed and there wasn't a single sign of shelter. You fell to the group, struggling to stay awake. You then passed out from exhaustion.

You heard leaves crunch in a rhythmic pattern. Someone's coming, you thought. You opened your eyes and attempted to get up, but it was no use. "Hey, there's someone on the ground..", a strong feminine voice said. "Wait, I think I've seen her before...", a familiar voice said. A red-headed woman crouched down in front of you and gestured you to bite her arm. You thought it was weird, but you complied anyways.

Your body then felt normal again. You stood up slowly and dusted the dirt off yourself. "(Y/N)...", the familiar voice mumbled. You didn't have to look at the person to see who the voice belonged to. "Nice to see you, too, SharkBoy.", you smirked. "Suigetsu, who is she?", the redhead asked. "She's the 5th Mizukage's younger sister, (Y/N) Terumi. Also known as my girlfriend.", Suigetsu said, walking over to me. 

I cringed when he said "Girlfriend". I grabbed his arm and twisted it, "Ex girlfriend.", you corrected. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!", Suigetsu exclaimed. "Ne, Sasuke, you should let her on the team! Not only is she strong, but she makes great food!", Suigetsu suggested. You rolled your eyes. You didn't want to become a part of this little group, but eventually Suigetsu pestered you until you agreed.

~~~

You walked into the tent you were forced to share with Suigetsu, since Karin wanted to sleep with Sasuke. "Sup, SharkBoy..", you said. "Hey LavaGirl" , he gave you a smirk and scooted closer to you. "Ne, (Y/N)...I have to tell you something...", he said quietly. You nodded at him, gesturing for him to go on as you tried to get comfortable in your sleeping bag. "The night before I left the Hidden Mist...I was gonna tell you, but I knew you weren't gonna let me leave alone. I knew you were gonna come with me...I didn't tell you because I already knew that this was gonna be a dangerous journey, and I didn't want you to get hurt...", he confessed. 

You looked into his purple eyes, only seeing regret and guilt. Your heart increased in speed. You suddenly cuddled into his chest, "I...I think I still love you, Suigetsu...", you teared up. "Hm. I love you, too, LavaGirl..."

~~~

Months later after joining Sasuke's team, you saw your sister again. You were all at the 5 Kage Summit in the Land of Iron. All the kage's burst out of the meeting room, immediately seeing you, Suigetsu, Sasuke, and Jugo.

Your eyes suddenly found a familiar person whom you haven't seen in months. 

"(Y/N)!", Mei called out in shock. "I...I thought you were dead...All this time...All this time you were with them?!", her eyes brimmed with tears. "When I'm done with you, you're coming back to the village with me...", Mei said, a determined look on her face. 

"Gomen, Mei-nee-san, but I'm afraid that won't be happening.", you wove handsigns, "Vapor Style: Solid Fog..." you opened your mouth a released a large cloud of acidic smoke. You then wove more hand signs, "Lava Release: Magma Ground!", an impressive amount of lava spurted from your mouth and quickly spread across the ground. Mei almost got caught in it, but Ohnoki lifted into the air before it could touch her.

"Hey! LavaGirl! Sasuke said to retreat!", he pulled me away from my fight with Mei and dragged me along with him until we were far enough. You panted from all the running and glared at Sasuke, "Why did you decide to retreat.", you asked. "You were starting your own fight with your sister, who is the same level as you when it comes to your fighting abilities. You're a strong member of this team and I don't need you hurt.", Sasuke said.

You rolled your eyes and set up a tent for you to sleep in. Once you did, you immediately climbed in and set up a sleeping bag for you and Suigetsu. "LavaGirl?", Suigetsu questioned. He climbed into the tent to find you sleeping, but shivering since you were so cold. He pouted slightly and crawled in next to you, wrapping his arms around you. You cuddled into his chest and stopped shivering.

"I really wanted to fight her, SharkBoy...Just to see who's stronger...When you left the Mist, my parents began to ignore me and praise Mei-nee-san more. No matter what I did or how hard I tried, they never acknowledged me.", you looked up at his purple eyes, the ones that always made you go weak. 

Suigetsu kissed your forehead, "It's okay. You're obviously stronger...Mei managed to learn the kekkei genkai when she was 16, you managed to learn it when you were 8. Mei was a chunin when she when she was 14, you were already ANBU black ops when you were 14.", Suigetsu listed all the things to make you feel better. You eventually felt the need to sleep dawn upon you again and fell asleep, listening to his genuine, kind words.

Suigetsu continued to ramble until he heard light snores coming from you. He gave a soft smile and cuddled you even tighter, "I love you, LavaGirl..."

(A/N): THIS WAS RUSHED AND IT SUCKS IM SORRY ~jazmynecchi