Shino x Reader

Requested by: Hannahrenee1008

Word count: 465

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I remember...", you whispered, giving him a warm smile.

"You do?", he whispers back, pulling you closer to his warm body. "Tell me..."

You chuckled and cleared your throat, "It was a few years after we were promoted to Chunin..."

The sunlight peeked through the thick layer of leaves above your head. Resting in the forest was your favorite thing to do, other than catch bugs and scare your older sibling. 

Your arms rested behind your head, eyes closed. You heard a buzzing noise near you, so you got up excitedly, thinking it would be a huge bug you could scare your sibling with.

Following the noise of the bug, it led you to the training field. It landed on a flower and you caught it with your hands, careful not to kill it. 

"(Y/N)?" a quiet voice stuttered your name. You looked over to the source of the voice to find Hinata.

You smiled and walked up to her, not noticing the two boys and the grown woman behind her. "Hinata-san, look, I caught a bug that I can probably scare (Sibling's name) with!", you snickered excitedly. 

You finally noticed the people staring at you from behind Hinata. Startled, you accidentally let go of the bug. "Ah! Excuse me!", you nervously said.

"My name is (Y/L/N) (Y/N). Nice to meet you all!", you bowed and looked back up.

The woman smiled and introduced herself, "Nice to meet you too. I am the leader of Team 8, this is Kiba and Akamaru," you smiled and waved to the boy and the giant dog next to him, "You seem to already know Hinata, and this," she gestured to the boy whose collar covered most of his face, "Is Shino."

"That's how we met?", Shino questioned, "I feel like we met before that..."

You looked up at him and gave him a confused look.

"...That is because...I remember that we were once childhood friends.", this time, Shino cleared his throat.

"Your mother and my mother were friends back in the Academy..."

(Mother's name), our kids look good together.", Shino's mom chuckled.

Your mother shook her head and laughed, "But your kid is so calm, my kid...is so energetic and loud"

You and Shino, 4 years old at the time, played with toy kunais and shirukens. 

"Hi-ya!", you threw the shiruken at the paper target, and it stuck right in the middle.

Shino threw his quietly and it landed right next to yours

"But that day came, where you lost your memory on a mission...You didn't remember me after that...", Shino explained.

You stayed in place, shocked to finally hear the truth after 4 years.

"Shino...", you whimpered, tears threatening to fall out of your eyes.

He shushed you and hugged you close, "It's fine, what matters now is that you're mine and mine only...That is because I love you and I never want to let you go."

(A/N): Hope you enjoyed Hannahrenee1008 This is the second out of the 5 requests I've gotten for this book.