Pick Up Lines ~Naruto Uzumaki x Reader~

You and Naruto have been friends for several years, now you were boyfriend and girlfriend for a couple months.

The past couple months have been great and Naruto felt the same way. "Ne, (Y/N)-chan, wanna hear my best pick-up line?", Naruto asked, hugging you from behind as you were putting your hair into a messy bun. "Hmm, sure.", you said, turning to him. He gave you a cheeky smile, "Hey, let's play Titanic. You'll be the iceberg and I'll go down.", he winked. Your face turned red, "That is inppropriate, Naruto Uzumaki!", you pushed him away playfully and laughed.

"Hey, admit it. It was a good one.", he chuckled, laying down on the bed. "It was awful.", you giggled. Naruto pouted, "I'd like to see you come up with a better one.", he challenged. You smirked, "Fine. If I come up with a better one, you get to do the dishes for a week.", you said. "Deal. Now, go on.", Naruto crossed his arms.

You thought of a good one that Kiba had told you before, "If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.", you tried to say without laughing. Naruto stifled a laugh, "Okay, okay. That was good.", he praised. "But mine was still better.", Naruto bragged. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "Yeah, right. I already do the dishes almost every day, since you're always on missions.", you said crossing your arms. "Fine, fine. You win. Just because you're such a good girlfriend." The blonde ninja snaked his arms around my waist.

"Wait, I just thought of another good one.", Naruto's head rested on your shoulder. "Lemme hear it.", you said, turning around. His arms still encircled your body, you arms were around his neck. "If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple.", Naruto smirked and laughed quietly in your neck. "That...that was actually...really good.", you lied, chuckling. "Really?!", Naruto's head popped up in shock. "SIKE! Ha!", you laughed loudly and ran away from the male. "Hey, that was no very nice!", he said, chasing after you.

You giggled as you heard his heavy footsteps boom throughout the house. You hid in the closet full of jackets, covering your mouth. "(Y/N)? Where'd you go?", Naruto asked playfully. You suddenly felt something crawl on your shoulder. You slowly looked to your right to find a giant spider perched upon your shoulder. You screamed bloody murder and ran out of the dark space. "(Y/N)?! What's going on?", Naruto ran towards you, "THERE'S A HUGE SPIDER ON MY SHOULDER! AH! GET IT OFF ME!", you shook hysterically around, finally shimmying the pest off you.

You panted as Naruto picked the spider up with a napkin and brought it outside. "I hate spiders.", you said. "See? You really are fine that spiders are attracted to you!", Naruto smiled cheesily. You glared at him, "Why do I love you?", you asked, holding back a smile.

Naruto pretended to think for a minute, "Because I'm fine, too?"

You rolled your eyes, pick up lines were really getting under Naruto's skin.

(A/N): This was really random lmao. This actually happened between me and my ex-boyfriend (lol he's in Idaho now, HAHA) Anyways, this was requested by EricaScribner. Hoped everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for you all <3 ~jazmynecchi