Surprises (Shino x Reader)

(A/N): I am so sorry in advanced. ~jazmynecchi

Shino wasn't the type to crack jokes, but sometimes, he surprised you so much. Even after 5 years of dating, you still managed to learn new things about him everyday.

Shino was leaving for his first day as an academy teacher. You both stood at the front door, you smiled as you adjusted the glasses that sat upon the bridge of his nose, "Have a good day at work, ne, Shino-kun?", you gave him a quick peck on his nose. Shino gave a small smile. "I will..."

He opened the door and walked halfway through, "...That is because I know you're gonna be here waiting for me.", he looked back at you and said his last goodbye before closing the door.

You stood there in a daze, his words hit you right in the feels. You chuckled to yourself, "You never fail to surprise me, Shino-kun..."

~~

You were making dinner, humming quietly to yourself. "I'm home..", Shino called out. You walked to the front to greet him, "How was your first day?", you asked, "Any students that interested you?" "Naruto's son is in my class...He's a good kids, but he acts like Naruto when he was in the academy..", Shino trailed off. "Ah, is that so? Is he hard to deal with?", you took off his jacket and hung it in the closet nearby. Shino shook his head a bit, "Not really."

You smiled and walked back to the kitchen, Shino following closely behind. "Anyone else?", you asked, proceeding to make dinner. "Uchiha Sarada..", Shino said. "Sakura-chan and Sasuke-kun's daughter? She's adorable.." you smiled at the thought of the young Uchiha. "Indeed..Meeting her made me want to have kids...", Shino mumbled. "You don't know how much I want to have kids now...", he mumbled. Your eyes widened in shock, you never expected those words to come out of Shino's mouth. You giggled, "I agree, but I think we should wait a bit longer, don't you think? I know most of our friends have kids, but we're still pretty young, Shino-kun...", you continued to ramble on, trying to convince Shino not to have kids yet. 

Your back faced Shino, and his arms wrapped around your waist, his chin on top of your head. "Don't worry...I'm not saying that I want kids now...That's because I want you to myself just a bit longer....", he kissed the top of your head. "I'm going to freshen up for dinner..", and left the kitchen.

You head hung low, trying to conceal your squeals until he was far enough. You eventually heard the bathroom door close.

 "Kyaa!! Shino-kun, you make me so happy!"

(A/N): This wasn't as good, sorry! This was a request from @savhanna_hoi :) Hope you enjoyed and sorry it's late ~jazmynecchi