Actions Speak Louder than Words ~Kiba Inuzuka X Reader~ LEMON

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES

Another day of being forced to see your crush, Kiba, with his girlfriend or 3 years, Tamaki.

You've had a crush on Kiba ever since you two were kids, possibly even before you started at the Academy.

Today, Tamaki was visiting her grandmother, leaving Kiba to hang out with you, his second choice. He was going on and on about how great Tamaki is and how happy she makes him. Obviously, you were grateful that he was happy, but your feelings got the best of you, causing you to secretly dislike Tamaki. She has done nothing wrong to you, you just didn't like her because she took Kiba away from you.

Faking a smile, you listened to Kiba ramble about Tamaki. "Ne, Kiba, why don't we go train at the field. We haven't fought in a while.", you suggested, desperate to stop hearing about Tamaki. "Sure. Let's go, Akamaru!", he called his giant dog over.

~At the training field~

After a long, difficult battle, Kiba won. You laid on the grass, trying to catch your breath.

"Kiba-kun!~~", a high pitched voice called out. You sat up and saw Tamaki, carrying a cat in her arms.

Kiba slowly backed away as she came closer and closer with the feline in her arms. "What's wrong, Kiba-kun?", her voice sounded so fake.

Kiba stood there in shock and turned his gaze to you.

"Kiba is allergic to cats, and also has a fear of cats.", you said in a flat tone, giving her a vague death stare.

"Oh..", Tamaki said disappointed. She put the cat on the ground and instructed it to go back home.

As soon as the cat left, Tamaki jumped on Kiba. You mentally rolled your eyes.

You heard Tamaki let out an annoying giggle. You sighed, "You guys are so cute.~ I'm gonna go home now, it's getting late. Bye~", you held back your tears, and left.

Kiba looked at you with wide eyes.

**Kiba's POV**

"Kiba is allergic to cats, and also has a fear of cats.", (Y/N) informed Tamaki, her fist clenched.

"Sign 1", I thought.

Tamaki suddenly jumped on me while I wasn't paying attention.

"You guys are so cute.~ I'm gonna go home now, it's getting late. Bye~", (Y/N) said.

"Her fingers were crossed...She gave a fake smile... Sign 2 and 3...", I thought.

(Y/N) is my best friend. I've known her long enough to tell whether or not she's lying.

For as long as I remember, I've had a crush on (Y/N). But I didn't know if she liked me back. A lot of our friends told me she did, but I didn't want to take any risks.

But what I've seen the past 3 years, I'm sure she does.

"Tamaki...", I said, putting her down.

"Kiba-kun?", she looked at me, concern in her eyes.

"I...I don't think we should be seeing each other anymore.", my voice was shaky, nervous on how she was going to react.

She looked down and let out a sad chuckle, "It's (Y/N), isn't it?", she asked sadly. Her tears silently rolled down her face and fell onto the grass.

I let out an awkward "Yes" and stood there. Tamaki sighed and looked uo at me with a cheerful smile. "Go to her. I' sure she's waiting for you."

I called Akamaru and started chasing after (Y/N).

**Your POV**
I lied on my bed, contemplating if waiting for Kiba was the right thing to do.

3 years of seeing him smile with another girl. Talking about another girl.

And how he neglected you, to the point where you were forced to hang out with Ino and the others.

You sighed and covered your face with a pillow, cursing Kiba mentally.

You heard the door open, "(Your sibling's name), I told you that I wanted to be alone. Now get ou-"

Kiba stood there and looked at you, trying to hide the fact that he was oit of breath.

"Just catch your breath already, you look ridiculous.", you said, stifling a snicker.

Kiba collapsed on the floor and caught his breath while you stared at the ceiling with no emotion.

Kiba got up and sat at the end of your bed. "There's something that I want to tell you. It's something that I've wanted to tell you for a couple years now."

You sat up and leaned against the backboard of the bed, "I'm listening..."

Kiba stuttered, trying to find the right words to say. You looked at him confused, trying to figure out what he was trying to say.

He eventually got frustrated, "Ugh! (Y/N), I love you!", he yelled loudly.

Your eyes widened and your heart started beating faster.

You shook your head, "What about Tamaki?", you averted your gaze to anything but him.

"We broke up.", Kiba immediately replied, not seeming upset at all.

You still didn't believe what was happening. "You don't believe me, do you?", Kiba's voice broke your train of thought. You shyly nodded.

Kiba pinned you down go the bed, "Then let me show you. After all, actions speak louder than words.", he smirked.

~~

It all happened so fast. You and Kiba were talking. Now, you and Kiba are naked.

Kiba kissed down your body, starting from your neck, down to your womanhood.

"Kiba...", you felt nervous. "Don't worry. It's my first time, too.", he assured you.

He slowly inserted his member inside your womanhood. Pain ripped through your body and tears flooded your vision. Kiba leaned over and wiped the tears away with his thumb, caressing your cheek, "It'll feel better soon. I promise.", Kiba said quietly.

He began slowly thrusting, gradually gaining speed. You wrapped your legs around his waist, your hands clawing at his back, possibly leaving marks. Kiba flipped the two of you over, now you were on top.

Kiba placed his hands on your hips, guiding you to the speed he wanted. He made you bounce against him at a quick pace, the tip of his member hitting your g-spot repeatedly.

"(Y/N), you're so tight!", Kiba grunted.

"Ah~Kiba, there's something coming out!", you moaned.

You suddenly felt a hot substance shoot through you. You and Kiba froze, realizing what just happened.

"Don't worry, I will never leave you.", Kiba said lovingly, kissing your cheek. He brought you in an embrace and you both fell asleep.

(A/N): It's been a while, but this was requested by @GGvettes8925
Hope you like it (: