|26| My Family

"You guys are so nasty, why every time I visit I catch you in the middle of adulting

"You guys are so nasty, why every time I visit I catch you in the middle of adulting." I scrunched up my face, with a look of disgust.

"You said the right word, adulting." My dad laughed.

" My dad laughed

"Come on. Your sisters should be on their way soon. I texted Jr he said he's coming." He fixed his shirt and adjusted his pants. The bottom of his shirt was stuck in his zipper. I looked at him shaking my head.

"Dad your shirts on the wrong side as well."

He looked down; we both started laughing. He moved so I can get in the house. Kenzo was actually out front waiting in the car. I told him I would go in first and get them warmed up. I don't want to just spin it on them.

"Your mom just hopped in the shower, Ima' go join her. Make yourself comfortable princess." He hugged me and touched my stomach. "There's some leftover roast from last night if you want something right now, it's in the fridge."

I scrunched my face up again, not wanting to hear about him joining my mom in the shower. He does it on purpose to get a rise out of me.

He laughed. "I'll be right back out."

Don't get me wrong. My parents are two beautiful people, but ewe. I don't want to hear about that. That was the best part about moving out, getting away from all the adulting I heard from them over the years.

I went into the kitchen and made me a plate then texted Kenzo.

4:30 pm
Me: Are you ok? I miss you.

4:30 pm
Zo15: I miss you too. I'm good. A little nervous, your dad will probably to chew me out.

4:31 pm
Me: tbh, he just might.

4:32 pm
Zo15: Shiiiitttttttt! Bye, I'll get up with you later. I'm going home.

4:33 pm
Me: You can't leave. We came together.

4:33 pm
Zo15: I drove, I'll have your car dropped off lol.

4:34 pm
Me: Stop playing