Dragon legs

Fair warning later in the chapter will have an Ecchi to borderline lemon. moment if you don't wish to read it when you see the bold warning text that will let ya know, so skip to the bold text after the warning and you won't have to read it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the sun rose you could feel it's rays warming the cold body of yours. A slight open of the eyes and you could see your fire had gone out. But Kuruu was still there, she had just done so, as she was taking down camp getting ready to move you to the top soon.

"Good morning, I only just started taking down camp for you, I could sense you were soon going to wake, so I decided if possible I'd make your morning a little easier." Kuruu said as she began to make sure all you had with you was together.

"Thanks Kuruu...it helps a little bit" you said getting up letting out a large yawn stretching out, you look to the clouded sky.

"We will need to move fast, those clouds may bring a snow storm if we are not careful right now. So let's us get moving before the storm catches us." She said looking at the quick approaching clouds. Her face turned to a slight scowl as you both began the final stretch. Within the next half hour you had made it to the shrine atop with her help.

Looking around the clouds began to set in more. Darkening the sky, a feeling and one of dread in a sense. With this in mind one was going to take it carefully today.

As the hours passed you had reached the top letting out a cheer.

"HELL YEAH FINALLY! AS SOON AS I GET THE GREAVES AND SAY MY GOODBYES IM GOING STRAIGHT TO ASIA AND TACKLING HER IN A VERY LOVING MANNER!" you had shouted, echoing throughout the mountain range.

Kuruu looked to you a slight smile radiating from her before snapping back to the harsh reality of what was to come. The soon to be battle between her descendant and the dragon of wrath. Granted the dragon wouldn't be at full power, but he would have the strength you were to aquire mastered.

"So then lets get this over with, while I enjoyed our time together Kuruu I really wanna get back to Asia today, at the latest tonight. I will return to her!" You said booming once more with a warm smile.

"Yes..sorry I was...how one would say, spaced out..the first two steps are already complete, survive the tests of the forest and the harsh weather of the mountain climb, now you must merge the greaves with your soul wavelength to syncronize the shards..." She said, her voice seeming to sound disappointed almost.

"Hey Kuruu. You ok, ever since yesterday you seem to be a little out of it? Everything alright?" You asked leaning closer to her causing her to reel back slightly.

"P-Perfectly fine! Now go on, get this over with so you can get on your way back home. Mustn't keep your beloved waiting" Kuruu said as she urged you forward to begin the ritual of rebonding the shards.

"Alright, alright, no need to rush" you said a slight laugh leaving you as you were to begin the wavelength soul matching. It was relatively easy to say, done within a few minutes.

Once done a light enveloped your body as the greaves covered your boots and pants up to your knees. When the light died down you were left standing there feeling a different wave of emotions. Something new had entered you at this time but placing your finger on it was difficult.

"The memories of my past vessels has become your memories as well, their happiness, their sorrow, their hatred, everything" said the booming voice you knew all to well. But...for some odd reason.