Familiar?

It was truly a matter of time according to the rest of the group. From what Rias said it was almost time to go get familiars. It was a subject you didn't all to much really approach since your interest was dragged else where. Not to your book or even Asia, much to your dragging on anger it was Hyoudo.

Something just didn't and couldn't sit right with you. The fact he, someone who was a weakling all his life stood ahead of you in power. Even recently he had gotten somewhat stronger enough to handle his power at the least meanwhile you couldn't keep your anger in check. You were all over the place and left yourself to open. It was difficult to hold this within knowing he would someday stand above you if you didn't gather the pieces and train your body to it's peak before then. You let out a heavy and annoyed sigh until you felt a soft silk feeling object lay on your arm. As you looked over you seen it wasn't and object but it was Asia trying to calm you for seeming distraught and annoyed.

As she did this your anger slowly faded as something else within you came back. You slightly lift your arm up so you can put it around her to assure her that you have calmed. When she realized this she smiled and stayed cuddled up. At least until the student council walked into the room.

"Rias, I came to tell you something. Well more inform you of what I shall be going to do and to introduce my new members" said the student council president. She was short with black hair, and violet eyes covered over with a pair of glasses.

You decided to slowly stand up while also helping Asia up, so you both could greet the guests. You were mainly doing so in order to get your thoughts straightened out. Thankfully the blonde haired, holy devil next to you was deep in your heart enough to melt down your anger.

You walked forward Asia joining you, but staying hidden behind due to her shyness. You put out your hand and plastered on a small smile as you were met with a blonde boy.

"Names (F/N) (L/N) it is nice to mak-" you began until he interrupted putting his hands up as if you were the plague. He gave a cocky chuckle and then said.

"Is this guy for real I certainly am not shaking hands with some panty waste like him and Hyoudo over there. No way in HELL!" he said, causing your blood to boil. When you slightly moved you felt Asia's arms wrap around you calming you enough to keep you from lunging at him. But not enough to hold your tongue.

"Mind repeating that you bastard if not for-" you began but were interrupted again.

"Yeah yeah I've heard it all before! The whole "If not for my girlfriend I'd destroy you" simple as that, all talk and no show" at this moment Asia could feel everything in you tensing up meanwhile she was blushing at the thought.

"Girlfriend!?" She thought to herself upon hearing this her hold loosened up to where your escape was certainly easy. Yet when she had taken notice once more she seen you managed to calm yourself to a point. She was happy seeing you holding together. Granted not much else would hold back for long. Even in a calmed state.

"Listen asshole I'll let you slide for now strike one you little shit, so for now I'll let you hide behind your master don't make me go to three or else." You said while you held back punches a foul tongue was not as easily held back as many would think.

Saji was ready to retaliate until his master spoke up for him. "Saji I would advise against angering him any further. (L/N) here is a rooke in the service of SirZechs and holds the Brutus gear and not to mention Hyoudo holds double the number of pawns you do taking up all eight to support his power in being the red dragon emperor." It hurt his pride to hear the two he spoke lowly of were stronger than him. So for once he held his tongue.

When the mood had finally calmed Sona explained her reason for visiting on short notice.

"So you plan to try and get familiars for your team as well. This certainly is a predicament..." Rias said seeming to enter deep thought about the issue. Sona as well seemed a little bothered while they were friend both wished to get the familiars for the new members.

"So why not both groups go as much as I hate Saji I'd put it aside for one night if it made things easier." You said adding a slight shrug to top it off showing your confusion.

"Because he only will accept one group every month and since the next few nights are a full moon it'll be prime time to pick and choose from all the familiars." said Rias hoping to set your mind slightly at ease. Which actually it did in a sense especially since Asia was still sticking closer than ever to you.

"So to solve such a problem Rias I've come up with a solution. Me and Tsubaki against you and Akeno in a game to decide who goes." It was a good suggestion from what you were able to piece together. A small and easy competition. Yet again you belonged to devil culture now and since you knew a little you almost began to wonder what they'd exactly do to decide.

Would they do battle till neither side could stand? Or dare say could it be a battle of wit in an all or nothing chess game? Many scenarios ran through your head until-

"Let's us head to the tennis field then so we may decide this matter immediately!" Said Rias as Sona and her queen nodded.

"Wait what....?" Asked a very confused (Y/N) with a slight head tilt.

Ok so this chapter began stretching real long so what I decided to do was stop it here cause your good writer here was bout to hit a block

(Y/N): more like getting laz-
*A loud smack is heard*

Da fuck did I say before about talking shit to me ya bastard I made you! So in a weird non biological way I AM YOUR FATHER!

(Y/N): NOOOOOOO! PLEASE NO! NO! PLEASE GOD NO- OUCH!

you forgot you couldn't saying god huh...perks of being your Creator and human..
Anyway forget about that a few chapters ago there was a part 1 and 2 deal
(Different if only - Different if only part 2)
I'll be doing that here so I'll see you all next chapter!