Chapter 6

Trouble

(Momoko's Pov)

Yesterday,I could remember the embarrassing things my mother said when Kohaku left and Kuriko was asleep.

*Flashback
"Remember, DO NOT DO IT unless you are done with college.Then after you have your child make sure you call me first so I could take a picture of my grandchild.If its a boy,name him Akira and if its a girl,name her Akira.That's just in case if they are twins..Also give me a call if you want me to babysit your babies or if you want...Kohaku and I will have the talk about when you did it!"
*End of Flashback

Kohaku should never see my mother's weird side. I sighed and received a text from Kohaku saying that he will be trying out for soccer with his brothers. I text the girls and waited for them.

I was sitting on the bench and observed people.Then Kaoru and Miyako came.

"Hi!!",said Miyako.

"Whats up?",said Kaoru.

I decided to tell them my story of yesterday.Kaoru started snickering and Miyako slapped her arm.

"What was that for?",said Kaoru.

"Being mean.",said Miyako.

"No it's ok!Kaoru had been embarrassed too when her family found out so it is the same with me.."

They became quiet and it's true.

"My grandma hasn't embarrassed me so I am the lucky one!",said Miyako.

"Your grandma likes to be proper and she is not like our parents who just teases us.",said Kaoru.

"True!"

We laughed and started talking for a few minutes then our necklaces started to signal.We pressed it and the professor started talking.

"Woah! I thought a hologram was going to show your face,but this is better than looking into a ugly make-up mirror thing.",said Kaoru.

"It's cute!",said Miyako.

"Kaoru,Miyako...",I sighed.

"Anyways! First day of trouble,the punks are causing trouble near Town Hall.",said the professor.

He ended the call and we ran to a place where no one see us.We transformed and flew to Town Hall.We saw the punks smashing and breaking property.Berserk was threatening civilians for their money and Brute was breaking things then Brat was looking at her reflection while holding a huge piece of glass in her hand as she was steppibg on civilians.

"Stop right there punks!"

"Or what?",said Brute.

"Or get beat up!"said Bubbles.

They started fighting and Berserk was giving me a glare.

"What?!"

"Just thinking that your new clothing is old fashion and can you handle those blades,girly?",said Berserk.

"What?!I can't hear you when your wearing that!"

She clenched her teeth and charged me.

"Ribbon Frenzy!",Berserk yelled.

Her attack was fast and I dodged it,but I felt a cut on my cheek.I got out my daggers and gave her a cold glare.

"Fiery Blades!"

She was able to dodge my attack,but there some cuts on her.She flinched and I gave a smirk.

Miyako's Pov