Chapter 3

3 Years Ago

*Flashback (Makoto's POV)

It happened when we left and arrived to the town next door called Beginning.My brothers thought it was a weird name for a town so we went there.We managed to survive and got shelter.We lived in a apartment and payed 100 every month.

After we turned 14,we went to school there called," Empires Acadamy".The academy was alright then after a year.We got bullied because we were considered 'normal' and we found the truth about Empires Academy.

It was a school for vampires and we thought everyone gave us looks because we were poor.They were strong and we couldn't fight back.My brothers were walking to our apartment,but we learned about the  vampires.

There is a pure blood vampire, a regular vampire, and a rogue vampire.We still don't why there is 3 kinds of vampires,but we just know that rogue vampires can turn regular people into vampires or they can eat them.

After a year,we were going to buy some food when we were ambushed.We were knocked out and heard the person's last words.

"People like you shouldn't come to this town.As punishment,we'll turn you into ...."

My brothers woke me up and we were in the ally way.We heard footsteps coming towards us and it was a group of girls.

"Since you're awake,can you leave this town?",said the girl.

There was something different about my body and I felt a little lighter.

"What did you do to us?",I said while giving her a glare.

"Oh...recognize it already?You boys are now vampires.I am also the leader of a mafia so can you leave?",said the leader.

"Why did you turn us into vampires?!",yelled Butch.

"It was a rule in this town.If any normals come to this town,eat them or make them into vampires(Mafia only)."

"You chose to spare us?",said Brick.

"No,I picked out a paper from the box and if it says live then you live,but die then you die.Simple as that!"

We were silent and she gave a cold glare.

"Are you going to leave because the vamps here are crazy.They'll drink you're blood even if you're a vampire.They will SUCK you DRY!"

"Yeah...in 2 more years,we'll leave and have some business to make.",said Butch.

"You better and I know where you live so...I can watch you."

We left and went back to our apartment.Suddenly,Butch fell to the floor while holding his shirt.He was breathing hard.

"What's wrong,Butch?!",yelled Brick.

The doorbell rang and I ran to it.I opened it and it was the leader.She rushed in and gave a drink to Butch.He started drinking it and she said,

"Drink raspberry juice,it just a replacement for blood.Not all vampires drink raspberry.Pure bloods drink cranberry and regular drinks blackberry," as she took a sip from her own bottle " You have to drink raspberry if you drink it,you'll crave for more blood then you'll eventually eat someone alive."

"Also call me if you need help you with you vamp powers so you could leave..."

She took my bag and grabbed my notebook then wrote her number.After 2 weeks,we called the leader to train us fight and it took about 7 months.