Chapter 17

Redo

Kohaku's POV

Ever since we fell back to recover, I've had Momoko on my mind. She still looks adorable when she blushes. It's sad for me because she doesn't know me..well, even for my brothers. I started thinking if she ever had a boyfriend now, but I know she doesn't.. Who knows.

"Kohaku." Said Makoto.

"Hm?"

"You've been spacing out for a while now." Said Makoto.

"Not for a while. Ever since we fell back." Said Ryuu.

"Something must've happened back there." Said Makoto.

"Yeah.."

"What happened?" Said Ryuu.

"I kissed Momoko and I started to remember being with her and all."

"I thought I was the only one who kissed our 'girlfriends'." Said Ryuu.

"Same here." Said Makoto.

"Wait.."

"Yup. We're brothers. Our minds think alike..not really...sometimes." said Makoto.

"You know that reminds me of.." said Ryuu.

"What?"

"When the girls and us were enemies." Said Ryuu.

"Oh yeah!" Said Makoto.

"Eh...It's like a redo, but vampire version."

"Pffft! Vampire version! Haha!" Said Ryuu, bursting out of laughter.

"True." Said Makoto.

"Shut up. It just popped up."

"Hahaah....Ha...Sorry there." Said Ryuu.

We started talking and we were walking around the town. Some people are recovering and helping each other. We got called up to the Mayor's office. We went there and it was just the professor.

"Uh.."

"Oh..the mayor asked me to call you in." Said professor.

"Yeah..so where is he??" Said Makoto.

"GAAAAAAAH!"Yelled Mayor.

I looked up and he was right above my face. I cushioned his fall and he got off of me. That really hurts.

"So sorry. I wanted to attack from above but I slipped." Said Mayor.

"I told him that it was dangerous but he ignored me." Said Professor.

"Is this what you needed? If so, we're leaving." Said Ryuu.

"No, no, no! I need you to survey the area from the south of us." Said Mayor.

"Why? Didn't anyone go to that area?"

"No one hasn't surveyed the area there yet. I just got a feeling that there's a town or something." Said Mayor.

"Got it." Said Makoto.

We decided to drive because we're lazy. The road and some building were intact and looks alright. It might take us a while to find this small town or something. Ryuu was sleeping and Makoto was about to draw on him, but Ryuu grabbed Makoto's wrist, took the marker, and threw it.

"Do that again and for sure, I'll get you back." Said Ryuu.

"You said that the last time I did that, but you never did anything." Said Makoto.