Chapter 1

3 Years Ago...Now...They're back:

Karou's POV:

My alarm clock had me annoyed and threw on the floor.My brother was yelling at me to get up and get ready for school while my little brother would bang on my door until I was awake.

"SHOU!! STOP BANGING ON MY DOOR! I AM AWAKE NOW!"

"NO! IF YOU ARE DRESSED FOR SCHOOL AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST THEN I WILL STOP!!",he screamed.

"...Ugh...Cruel world.."

After 10 minutes,I finally opened my door and Shou fell on his butt while I laughed at him.He laughed as well and we went done stairs.

My father is eating his breakfast while lifting weights and my older brother was copying him.I sat on the table and gobbled down my food.I drank my father's coffee since he said it's bad for him and it was sweet.My phone went off and I checked the text who it was.It was Miyako and Momoko.

It was from Momoko and it said that they are waiting for me in front of the school.I ran out the door and said goodbye to them.My older brother was chasing me and said that I was wearing his socks.

"DAI! YOU'LL GET THEM BACK WHEN I COME HOME AFTER SCHOOL! DON'T WORRY,I'LL WASH THEM FOR YOU!", I yelled.

It was 7:10 and I saw them waving at me.I went over to them and they looked at me from head to toe.

"What?"

"We are surprise that you followed the school's uniform policy...We thought you would wear skinny jeans with the skirt...",said Miyako.

"I am wearing shorts underneath and I don't want to upset my mother..."

"Plus this is the first day if high school!So let's make it a fun high school memories!",squealed Momoko.

"I love school...not the school itself,but I will join all the sports here!"

"Calm down Kaoru,you have to get good grades if you are going to join sports," said Miyako.

I made a face and we looked for our rooms on the bulletin board.We are in the same class again which is nice...1-C.

Miyako and Momoko were telling me to hurry up so they pulled my arms to the homeroom.The girls stopped and heard others fan girling.We saw three boys and asking the girls to make wave which they did,but more came.

We ignored it and we came to homeroom.There was three available seats next to the windows and we sat there.Miyako and Momoko was making friends with the class while I was sitting at my chair listening to rock music.

I could hear everyone and it was like a giggle fest...The teacher came in and everyone went to their seats...As always,everyone has to be friendly,quiet students.

"Welcome to your first day of high school!I am Ms.Keane,your homeroom teacher.I hope you can make some high school memories with the friends you make on the way!"

We introduced ourselves and everyone did.She was going to pass our schedules,but someone knocked on the door.The door flew open and three boys walked in.The girls started to look at the other girls with the"I-want-him-and-you-can't-have-him!" look and the boys started to try to keep a cool face.I let out a soft chuckle...

"Sorry,we got lost...",said the boy with red hair.

Momoko looked back at me and gave me "Something-about-them-is-strange..." look.I nodded my head and she turned around.It's true...they're strange...and I can't put my finger on it.