Chapter 9

I Miss You

It's been like a week since I updated..Just kidding. It's a few months. Maybe I'll probably update 6 chapters in a day? Maybe.

Momoko's Pov

It's been months and we have been busy fighting crime. We haven't got the chance to see the boys. Well, at school. But we have to go fight during school has well.

"Warrior's Way!" Yelled Buttercup.

Kaoru finished off the criminal and tied him to the light pole. We flew back to school and the bell rang. Our lunch period was over so we had to go to class which is a class that we can't talk to the boys. We simultaneously sighed and looked at each other.

"Another day."

"Without," said Kaoru.

"The boys." Said Miyako.

We let out another sigh. We can't see them after school since they have part time jobs and we have to go check in the professor.

Kohaku's Pov

I let out a sigh. I looked around the shop and stare at the table where Momoko has always sat, but there sitting is the customers. The manager noticed that Momoko hasn't stopped by the shop.

Makoto's POV

"Miyako... Where are you? I missed you smiling face when you eat bread.."

"Sulking much?" Said my coworker.

"Shu-san?.. You don't understand the pain.. My pain.."

"I actually do.." Said Shu.

"Huh? You? You've been single for your entire life and you're saying you know my pain. Stop watching anime or reading manga. It's messing with your head."

"Tch.. You understand anything from the Harem King. All the girls want me, but I can't have all of them you know."

"Welcome to our store..." I ignored Shu as a girl customer walked in.

"Hmph!"

"If you're the Harem King, then talk to that customer over there."

He gave me a smirked and walked towards the customer. They continued to talked and the customer laughed then walked towards me.

"That'll be 25-"

"Um..your coworker is..something..please tell him to stay away from ALL female customers. He said something about harem and stuff.." Said the customer as she handed me her money.

"Yes. Thank you very much!" I gave a smile as she walked out.

"So...what did she say about me?"

"She said to stay away from ALL females and you're a weirdo."

"Gah..my kokoro.."

"...I should be saying that... Miyako.."

Ryuu's POV