Chapter 5

Finished Training & Family Meeting

(3rd POV)

It has been 7 weeks and the girls have got used to their weapons.There has been trouble lately and the professor took care of it.Their challenge is finding their weapons special abilities.

They have said random words and nothing happened.The professor told the girls that each of their weapon has a type.

Blossom's daggers is like her old weapon,her yo-yo,which has a upgrade.Her sword is Excalibur.

Bubble's staff is a support not attack.Her sword is a rapier which is used for nobles.

Buttercup's single sword is a katana.Her duo swords are held in assassin's way (instead of the pointy blade in front,it is held backwards).Her chains is her strength and support.

Momoko took a break for 10 minutes,Miyako took a break as well,but Kaoru didn't since she wants to figure out her weapons abilities.She started to swing the chain from her right ankle and started hitting the doll with it.

After a few minutes,she started to get annoyed and picked up her leg high then slammed it on the ground as she said something.

"Force Execution!"

She was proud that she found the ability as the pieces started flying everywhere.

"1 down! 3 more to go!!!...ugh...3 more...",said Buttercup.

After a few hours,she managed to get their swords abilities and she took a break.The abilities for her duo swords were circuit stab and her katana is warrior's way.Her chains were force execution and warrior's grab.

Blossom and Bubbles were jealous that Buttercup finished first.Then they started working hard until 8 pm.

Bubble's staff had healing powers which is called desire recovery,heroic restoration,and assault medicine.Then she had bubbles to capture enemies and they can't pop it.Her rapier abilities are noble shock,queen bolt,and heroic way.

Blossom's daggers abilities were fiery blades and sovereign flamer.Her Excalibur abilities are hot ruler and queen's flames.

Momoko and Miyako went back to their normal forms and went to the living room.Kaoru was on the couch playing on her phone then gave a smirk to the girls.

"Took you long enough...",said Kaoru.

"Says the girl who took a few hours to get it right!",Momoko yelled as she crossed her arms.

"Anyways! Let's get going and we should have a celebration for our training!",said Miyako.

"...But I promised Ryuu that I would spend the whole day tomorrow..",said Kaoru.

"Me too!",said Momoko.

"Then don't tell them anything about you being done.",said Miyako.

"Wow! When did Kaoru teach you to lie whenever?",said Momoko.

"I taught her the basics and besides she can't go beyond the lying levels yet",said Kaoru.

They girls giggled and went home.

(Kaoru's POV:) The Next day

I woke up and I thought it was Friday,but it was Saturday.I showered,dressed, and went downstairs.As I went downstairs,I saw Ryuu on the couch playing with Shou.I crossed my arms and made a angry voice.Shou noticed me and gave a happy expression.

"KAORU!", he yelled as he gave a huge smile.

"Babe!",Ryuu gave me a cute smile which made my heart speed up.