Chapter 16

Thoughts

Momoko's POV 

The girls and I went to our room. We said nothing to each other.

"Hey...did you guys happen to..be kissed by one of the enemies?" Said Kaoru.

"What?" As I blushed.

"It clearly is written on you and Miyako's faces. Y'all are blushing." Said Kaoru.

"Says the person blushing as well." Said Miyako.

"Um..did they ask you guys weird questions?"

"Yes! If I had a boyfriend and all." Said Miyako.

"Same." Said Kaoru and I.

"Now that I think about it..I do remember being in a relationship. I'm not sure exactly what happened..I think we broke it off because.. he doesn't want a long distance relationship..I don't know." Said Miyako.

"Now that you said that...I think he said the same thing with me.." said Kaoru.

"Same here."

We became silent and our faces were red.

"If you think about it, the guy that kissed me looks hot."

"Momoko! Falling for a enemy like that?" Said Miyako.

"What? I'm just saying. What do you guys think about the guy that kissed you?"

"Hm...I guess...I can agree with you on that.." said Kaoru.

"Same. Same." Said Miyako.

"See. Just giving small compliments won't hurt anyone."

We smiled and talked for a bit. I went to take a shower and get my mind clean from that. I touched my lips and started to remember how he kissed me. Gentle like a feather. His red eyes looks sad, but happy at the same time. I felt my face go red and my chest started hurting. I punched the wall lightly.

Out of all people...Why does the enemy make me be like this?

Kaoru's POV

I was in my room and I was listening to music. I closed my eyes and I almost fell asleep until I imagined the stupid enemy's face. I sat up and trying to blast the music. It didn't work. All I can remember his stupid face and the GODDAMN KISS. I touched my lips and imagined his face. His eyes were red, but turned green. He smirked at me, but his eyes were sad. "Hey, we should meet again.." it's like his eyes were telling me that. I threw the pillow on the other side of the room.

"...Get out of my head..."

Miyako's POV

I was my room and I could Kaoru throwing things in her room. Hearing the loud music, it sounds like she really loves this song. I was drawing and I started to blank out. I snapped out and I drew the enemy that kissed me. It looks exactly like him. I started blushing. I remember how when his lips parted from mine. He was blushing slightly and he looks adorable. After thinking about him, my heart started beating.

"Goodness..with an enemy..is impossible."

I heard a knock on my door and I ripped out the drawing of him, folded it, then put it in my shoes. I opened the door and it was Kurumi. She walked in and sat on my chair where I was drawing.

"Hello Miyako." Said Kurumi.

"Already healed up?"

"I did, but I'm still hurting." Said Kurumi.

"Same here. They packed a punch didn't they?"

"Yeah. I need to ask you something.." said Kurumi.

"Did those boys say anything to you? Because when I yelled 'fall back' it took like about 20 seconds." Said Kurumi.

"No. They pinned all three of us down. 'Looks like you're struggling.' That's what he said to me."

"You girls talked about it?" Said Kurumi.

"Yeah. Those boys tried to bait us like releasing our anger."

"Huh..those boys act like their leader. Cocky. Will you be getting revenge?" Said Kurumi.

"Most likely."

"Alright. I would ask Momoko, but it looks like she was punching the walls in the shower. Kaoru is throwing things in her room with loud music. Then there's you, drawing, peacefully."

"Yes."

"It looks like they want revenge as well." Said Kurumi.

"Seems like it."

"I'll be going now. See you later."

I waved goodbye and sighed.

"Time to draw."

I don't know if I want revenge...depends if I want to see them and they do something to make me anger.