Chapter 23

Feeling New

Third Person POV

The girls woke up and was greeted by Mari. Mari gave them a ice pack to cool their heads. The girls flinched and touched their heads.

"You shouldn't get up now. You're heads are still in pain." Said Mari.

"Who are you?" Said Kaoru.

"Sorry. I'm Mari." Said Mari.

"Is..it all over?" Said Momoko.

"What's over?" Said Mari.

"The war.."Said Miyako.

"Oh. It is, but we have to wait a bit and restore everything. The humans have left and will be coming back once everything is fixed." Said Mari.

The girls nodded and looked around the room. They just realised about the boys.

"Where are they?!" Yelled Momoko.

"They?" Said Mari.

"You know them! Kohaku. Makoto. Ryuu. Where are they?" Said Kaoru.

"Those boys? They're healing up in the room next door. Those injuries were serious." Said Mari.

"Thank goodness. Can we see them?" Said Miyako.

"Can't. Any sudden touches, they'll die. We're slowly removing the materials inside their bodies." Said Mari.

"How long will they get those things out? A week?" Said Kaoru.

"Maybe 2 months or so." Said Mari.

"We understand." Said Momoko.

Mari started laughing and the girls found it offensive. They thought she was laughing at the boys, but really the girls.

"You think it's funny?" Said Kaoru.

"Haha...whatever you girls are thinking. I'm not laughing at that, but at you." Said Mari.

"W-What?" Said Miyako.

"Do you know how long you girls were asleep?" Said Mari.

"A year." Said Kaoru.

"Two weeks ago." Said Momoko.

"10 days?" Said Miyako.

"A month." Said Mari.

"A month?! Shouldn't the boys be able to be ready in a month then?" Said Momoko.

"We had to take it out of the organs first then their blood system." Said Mari.

"I see." Said Miyako.

"Enough chit chat. You girls go take some fresh air to breath in." Said Mari as she pushed the girls outside.

The girls were outside and looked around. It looks different. Everything looks green. As the they were walking, they felt something in their pockets. It was the necklaces the boys gave to them. They smiled at it and wore it. They walked around and the air never felt fresh.

"Hello girls." Said Shinoa.

"Hello." Said Momoko.

"Are you feeling light headed?" Said Shinoa.

"No." Said Miyako.

"Well..just take it easy. Recover yourselves." Said Shinoa.

"Yes." Said Kaoru.

Shinoa was going to leave, but Momoko grabbed her wrist. Momoko released her grab because she felt that it was wrong.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to." Said Momoko.