Prologue!!!

Blossom's POV:

"Have you guys had enough already?We already kicked your butts for a month and you're still causing trouble...",said Bubbles with a smirk.

"Also how long are you going to be satisfied until you stop or shall I blast you off to space?",said Buttercup while getting her hammer charged up,but I got in front of the girls.

"Leave or go to jail forever," I stated while crossing her arms.

"Fine,we'll leave..." said Brick.

The boys left and we followed them to make sure that they left completly which they did.We went back to our normal forms at the lab and we let out a sigh.

"Those boys can never listen....Boys these days can be pretty irritating...",said Kaoru.

"Boys can be boys then boys turn in guys,but guys can be boys.Practically,they are boys,"said Miyako.

"Boys can be irritating and cute,you know Karou.You just don't find them charms...",I crossed my arms.

"Are you saying that you like the rrbz?",said Kaoru.

"N-N-N-N-N-NO!...",I stuttered.

"It's okay,Momoko.They left already so we know that you like the rrbz," said Miyako while giggling.

"I am goint to leave now and not listen to this conversation...",said Kaoru while speed walking to the door.

________________________________________________

TA-DA!! This is YuumaSenpai!! How did I do?

Characters:

Blossom- Momoko Akazutsumi (13 yrs. old)

Bubbles- Miyako Gōtokuji (13 yrs. old)

Buttercup- Kaoru Matsubara (13 yrs. old)

Brick (13 yrs. old)

Boomer (13 yrs. old)

Butch (13 yrs. old)

Thanks for reading and make sure you vote!

~YuumaSenpai