Chapter 5.5

Family Meeting-part 2

Momoko's POV:

Yesterday,Kaoru told me that her dad and her brother met Ryuu by accident,but Kaoru wasn't going to tell them until she was 25.Makoto already visited Miyako's and I am the only one who hasn't!

If I showed Kohaku to my family,my sister,Kuriko,would be staring at his face which I don't like.My mom would need to know if he can treat a girl like me.

I was dazing off in the beach and sighed.My stomach started to growl so I got a strawberry ice cream then I remembered that I needed to spend the day with him.I think I came early...I checked the text messages to see if I came early which I did.

It was 8:27 am and we were going to meet at 9 am.I waited for 27 minutes and I wanted to go home.I sighed and started walking home.As I walked,I was Kohaku walking in my direction.

"Momoko?!"

"Why are you walking on my street?"

"Well...I was waiting for you outside of your house and...called you then texted.I was going to check if you were in the mall or the park.."

So cute!He was waiting for me!! I wanted to scream,but I don't want to make the neighbors yell at me for screaming.

"Why were you waiting for me?"

"...Well...you see..I want to meet your parents.."

"Did Ryuu say it out loud?"

"He did and Makoto was with him while making fun of me cause I was the only one who hasn't met yours..."

...I have to agree with Kohaku with that since I didn't let him meet my mom.

"Ok..but act natural and whatever my mom or sister says...Don't take it lightly!"

I grabbed his hand and walked to my house.I opened the door and my sister welcome me home so did my mother.I noticed the look that my mom had when she saw Kohaku behind me.

"Momoko...that boy is?",said mother.

"Boy? WHAT?! What a HUNK!",my sister yelled.

I let out a sigh and looked back at Kohaku.He had a blank expression,but tried not to say anything.

"This is my boyfriend,Kohaku and Kohaku..this is my sister,Kuriko,and my mother."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs.Akazutsumi",said Kohaku.

"First,I am not married and secondly,call me mom.",she said with a smile.

"Hey...do you have any brothers who are the same age as me..13?",said Kuriko.

"Sorry Kuriko,my brothers are the same age me also if you are going to target them then they have girlfriends..",said Kohaku while patting her head.

"So Momoko...how long have you two been going out?",said mother.

...I haven't thought about that all and the past weeks where training then spending the entire day with Kohaku.I haven't been counting.

"You see...I was too busy making fun memories with Kohaku so I lost track..heh.."

She crossed her arms and waiting for my response then I was going to tell a lie like we have been going out for a year.I opened my mouth,but got cut off.

"Mother,we have been going out for a month now..",said Kohaku.

She believed Kohaku for some reason and she gave a warming smile.Then she went upstairs with Kuriko and left us alone.