Chapter 4

New things

Momoko's POV:

It was a Saturday and I had plans with the girls,but then the professor called us.

"It's about time the professor called us...Maybe he has someone already...",I talked to myself.

I was at the professor's place and the girls beat me.

"Momoko,you have to put your belt on the container with mine and Kaoru's.",said Miyako.

I did what she said and sat with the girls.The professor came as I sat down.

"Girls,you don't need to use these anymore...",he said as he took the container.

"What?! Why?!?",we yelled in sync.

"Calm down,girls...we have made new ones,"said Ken.

"New ones?",said Miyako.

"We were working on it and that's why I never contacted you girls.",said the professor.

"For what reason?"

"Well,we don't want others to break the belts when it's obvious that there will be an opening..",said Ken.

Ken showed us a glass box with necklaces in them which as our favorite colors.

"A necklace?..really?",said Karou.

"Not bad...",said Miyako.

"Cute!"

"Also we changed the your outfits and weapon for this",said the professor.

"Oo!! Give me it!! I want to see!!",said Miyako.

"Me too!"

"I just want to make sure I am not wearing a skirt...",said Karou.

Ken gave us the necklace and we put it on.We pressed it at the same time and we transformed.

I had a hot pink skirt and and faded pink with white top.I was wearing black boots with black tights and black gloves.I had a sword around me and dagger like weapons on the side of my hips.

Ken put a mirror in front of me and I spun around to see my skirt twirl.I really love the new outfit.

"Super cute!!"

I saw Miyako and she had one sleeve on her left arm.Her clothing was like mine,but her boots were ankle length and her clothing was blue.She had a sword around her and holding a staff.Then I turned to Karou who was looking in the mirror with a disgusted look.

She had the same clothing,but she had a boot on her left which was knee length and a low top boot on her right with a chain bracelet.She a pine green arm bracelet on her left.

She had two swords on her waist and another sword around her.Her sleeve was on her right and she had chains on her left wrist.

I noticed that Karou unsheathed her sword and started swinging it around with a smile on her face.

"I love the weapon of choice,but not the clothing...",said Karou.

"Also why do we have swords,but different weapon on us as well?",said Miyako.

"Well...since you previous battles,you girls have been beaten a few times and thrown around...so an upgrade.",said the professor.

We became silent and we tried to remember the times we have been beaten and thrown around.

"Momoko has 3 weapons,Miyako has 2, and Kaoru has 3..",said Ken.

"I see two on Kaoru so..."

"And where's the last one?",said Kaoru.