Chapter 11

It is the most important day for Sameer and Naina as they will be husband and wife. Naina is excited for this phase but also nervous. Right now she has changed into her bridal outfit and is staring in the mirror for makeup artist and hair stylist to arrive. Both of them come inside the room giving her a hug.

Make Up Artist and Hair Stylist: Congratulations your finally going to become Mrs. Maheswari.

There is a tint of red on her cheeks and they know that she is blushing. She starts to do her make up taking her time as it needs to be perfect. She asks if she likes it so far and she nods her head. After an hour her make up is done and now it is time for the hair, she does it into a bun which has designs with finishing it off with a flower band wrapping around it. They both leave from there, Preeti and Swati enter helping her put the jewellery on. Both of them become emotional and they hug.

Naina: I'm not leaving you, we are meeting in college and I can come here

Naina puts the red veil around her head to finish off the look. Sameer is sitting on his white horse, and they all dance thier way to the venue where her parents along with chachaji and Chachiji are waiting

Rama: Sameer tum bahaut handsome lagrahe ho.

Sameer: Thank you maa wo toh mein har roz dihkta hoon.

Rama needs to pull his nose but he is backing away until he gives in and gets off from the horse. They allow them to come inside whilst Munna and Pandit are talking with him. He walks up to the stage and sits down. Dad has come into Naina's room to see if she is ready.

Dad: I can't believe that your getting married, you've grown up so fast and you look like a royal queen today.

He kisses her on the forehead. Preeti, Swati and her Dad bring her outside whilst the photographer is taking her pictures. Sameer stands up and becomes emotional seeing her like this. He forwards his hand and brings her up on to the stage. Swati gives them the flower garlands. She tries to put it around him when he gets lifted up by Munna and Pandit. Her dad and chachaji lift her and she finally puts it around him. Now it is Sameer's turn, she moves her head back and starts laughing until she gives in, and they both are placed down.

It's time to click photos, they do some poses by staring at one another and do the titanic pose, they also do some seperately with thier family and friends joining them. After that they both sit down behind the holy fire. Rakesh does thier Khaatbadaan. Sameer places his hand under Naina's and puts the flower in.

Priest: Now you both can take the 7 nupital rounds.

Both of them stand up and Sameer does four rounds whilst Naina does the other three. All the others throw confetti on them and they sit down. The priest gives the sindoor and he applies it on Naina's maang. The mangalsutra has the initials N and S on. He puts it around her neck taking his sweet time just by looking at her.

Priest: Your marriage is now complete, you both are declared husband and wife.

Samaina take the blessings of thier elders, and they sit down to eat. They both start to feed each other lovingly.

Sameer: Ab tum Mrs. Maheswari ban gayi ho?

Naina: Haa abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha hai.

It is now time for Naina's bidaai, and she throws rice over her mother pallu and they all start crying. She hugs everyone, when it comes to Preeti and Swati she bursts out crying as they have been very close to her. Naina and Sameer sit down in the car and leave from there. Sameer wipes her tears away.

Sameer: We can always go over and stay with them whenever you miss them.

They arrive at Sameer's lavish mansion which Naina has never seen before. All of them step out and walk towards it. Vishaka places a pot of rice and knocks it over stepping inside. She places her feet in the red colour and leave footprints behind.

Rohan: Naina Bhabhi welcome to the Maheswari family

Deepika: And now it's time for the ring finding ceremony.

Bobby drops the ring and they both need to find it. They both place thier hands under the milk whilst Sameer holds her hand.

Rohan: Come on Sameer you can do it.

Deepika: Naina Bhabhi will win

They both lift it up, and everyone claps for them. The couple pray to god for thier togetherness and love. Vishaka gives her a golden bangle which her mother in law gave her.

Vishaka: Ajj say mein tumhari maa hoon aur tum meri beti ho.

She smiles about it and hugs with a mother and daughter embrace. Sameer shows them thier room and looks around seeing everything.  She sits down on the bed and remembers that he is not comfortable.

Naina: Muhjhe yaad hai tum comfortable nahi ho.

Sameer: Thanks Sweetheart

Sameer changes into his pyjamas, and joins her on the bed pulling her close...

Sameer: You don't know how long I've been waiting for this.

Naina: How long to be exact?

Sameer: Since the end of last year.

Naina: I got a lot of making up to do then

Sameer: What do you mean by that?

Naina: Don't be so innocent with me babe or else I'll start and won't stop.

Sameer begins to blush at Naina's sweet nothings and then suddenly kisses her taking her by surprise. She also shows the same passion, he slides his tongue on her bottom lip, and she opens it letting him slide his tongue inside. She becomes weak and lets him continue as she is under his control

Naina: Your such a great kisser it gets to me now.

Sameer: Baby girl I am the best