Chapter 55

It is early morning and Kiara has a lot to do today. She decides to go to the gym for her workout, taking a bottle of protien shake, her mobile phone and headphones. Kiara comes downstairs dressed in a hoody and capri leggings. Before she heads to the front door Sameer pulls her into a corner making her surprised.

Kiara: Tum bahaut jaldi ut gaye ho, mein toh Gym jaarahi hoon, you know I have to workout to impress someone.

Sameer: Mein toh pehle say impressed hoon

Kiara: Nahi buddhu muhjhe tumhe impress nahi karna hai, muhjhe mere boyfriend ko impress karna hai. Wo kya haina tum aur bhi handsome ho gaye ho.

She kisses him on the cheeks and they rub noses together. He waves bye and she gets into the car leaving from there. She turns the music up and starts listening to romantic songs. She arrives at the gym where her personal trainer is waiting for her. She goes on to the treadmill and turns it to medium speed sipping on her shake from time to time. She does some weight lifting giving her a trickle of sweat down her forehead. She wipes it off with her wristband carrying on doing pushups. After an hour she arrives home, having a shower and joins in with everyone to have breakfast. Sameer signals her to sit next to him and she agrees.

Kiara: Amy will you pass me the fruit salad and milk?

Amy: Yeah sis here you go, you have the same everyday.

Kiara: Well I love it a lot and you should have five fruits a day and milk gives you calcium to make your bones strong.

After breakfast the group of friends sit in the SUV driving towards the arena of where Kiara will perform. The rest of them are very excited as they will be allowed to go backstage, have front row seats, watch Kiara singing up close and how they will be getting the VIP treatment. All of them finally arrive until a security gaurd refuses the other besides Kiara to go in.

Kiara: Excuse me they are my family and friends. Whoever stops me without knowing anything about them I will fire you from your job immediately. Do you understand now move out of the way? And besides if it was a fan who didn't have tickets I would allow them to come in freely without paying.

Secirity gaurd: I'm so sorry ma'am

Kiara: Good that's what I like to hear and next time ask me.

They are allowed to come in, and they are amazed to see how huge the arena is. The dancers come and hug Kiara whilst she introduces everyone. All of them shake hands and they are ready to do a rehersal before the live show. Scooter comes to see it as well, and they all cheer for her. She pulls the others on to the stage and they start singing. Already they are having a great time. Kiara shows them backstage and her dressing room. They all look around whilst she has water.

Kiara: Everyone is going to be here today, and I don't even know what to wear.

Swati: Don't worry we will select your outfit.

Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Swati and Preeti go to different sections whilst she starts adoring them. They all come back with thier choices, and she tells them that she will wear whatever they are holding. She gets changed and wears the outfit that they have selected.

Sameer: You look so cool in this

They take a few selfies and she gives them a copy of her single with her autograph and a small gift for them from her merchendise from her Christmas collection. They all thank her as they are the first ones to recieve it personally from her.

Pandit: This is so cute thank you so much Kiara.

Kiara: Your very welcome I want to give you that speacial treatment