Chapter 31

A Few Days Later

Sameer and Naina are at the airport waiting for thier flight to be announced. They both are very excited that they will spend time with one another alone. Naina is sitting on his lap taking a few selfies whilst it is now time for thier departure. Both of them stand and walk towards the plane showing the boarding passes to the manager taking them to first class. They sit down and fasten thier seatbelts.

Naina: I can't believe it we are going to Switzerland for our honeymoon.

Sameer: I heard that it is really beautiful, a few actors have shot for thier films over there.

Naina: Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Ranbir Kapoor, Manisha Lamba.

The plane takes off and Naina puts the ear buds on so that it won't pop. Sameer has no problem, since he always travels in the summer holidays. He tells her to look through the window.

Naina: It's so tiny down there, I can't see anything.

Sameer turns on the music channel whilst Naina watches a movie. When a funny scene comes on she starts laughing quietly. He looks at her which makes him smile about it. Out of nowhere he starts kissing her as not many people are around. She also responds to it and starts moaning his name.

Naina: Sameer not right now, we are on the plane.

Sameer: Toh mein kisi say bhi nahi darta hoon Mrs. Maheswari?

Naina: Wo toh muhjhe bhi pata hai mera pati ek sher hai, aur mein toh uski shikar hoon.

Sameer: Tum na bahaut filmy ho, par jaise bhi ho muhjhe bahaut passand hai.

Naina: Very funny

The air hostess arrives with thier food, and they ask for vegeterian. She gives it to them, and then leaves from there. Naina takes the foil off and starts eating, she is finding it very yummy.

Sameer: Is this your first time travelling on a plane?

Naina: Nahi toh it's my 11th time aur wo bhi economy class mein, but this is my first time in this class.

Sameer: That's so good where did you use to go?

Naina: London....

Naina becomes quiet after that and does not say anything since she misses Arjun a lot. She starts to eat and then starts crying. Sameer comforts her and wipes her tears and asks the reason of why they don't talk to each other anymore.

Naina: When I went London last time, his behaviour was very strange, I tried to ask him but he wouldn't tell me. The day before I was leaving he told me to never show my face again, I don't know what I did wrong, but all he said is that I have no relation with our parents anymore. I really am very confused but I don't believe him. That's why we are not talking.

Sameer finds the whole situation unusual but ignores it for now. He cheers her up and she starts smiling. They give the trays back, and just watch movies having thier soda. It has become dark, and Sameer has fallen asleep on her shoulder. She does not disturb him, and thinks about calling Juhi after when they return. She puts the blanket around them as the air conditioner is on.

Naina: Arjun I will find out what is going on soon one way or another. Anyways I should be happy about all of this, and we will explore everything in this week.

Naina looks out through the window and sees the moon very closely now and starts to sing very quietly to herself.

Naina: Chaand Chuppa Baadal Mein
Sharma Ke Meri Jana
Seene Se Lag Jaa Tu
Balkhake Meri Jana
Ghumsum Sa Hai Gupchup Sa Hai,
Madhosh Hai Khamosh Hai
Ye Sama, Han Ye Sama Kuchh Aur Hai
Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein

It has become morning and Naina has been staring at him all night to see how handsome he is when he is sleeping. He slowly opens his eyes, and she is smirking at him. Sameer sees that he has been sleeping on her shoulder all night.

Sameer: I'm sorry I didn't realise when I fell asleep like that.

Naina: Hey it's alright, I can never get to sleep on a plane, it's uncomfortable but you look like a baby, look we are going to land soon.

The plane lands, and they get off entering the airport, and collecting thier luggage. They order for a taxi and sit down telling the driver where they want to go.

Sameer: I can't wait to explore Switzerland, it's like a dream come true.

Naina: Same here it's going to be so exciting

They arrive at the hotel, and Sameer tells the manager that they have booked a honeymoon suite, and he gives them the key. Both of them enter the lift, and arrive at the top floor turning the lock, and walking inside.

Naina: This is so beautiful Sameer

Sameer: Only the best for my babygirl, are you not sleepy just take some rest for a few hours, and then we will go out and explore.

Naina: Yeah sure but will you sleep with me?