Chapter 29

Naina forgives Sameer wholeheartedly, and they walk to thier surprise. She is overwhelmed by it as it is near to a lake with a lit up boat making it extra special for them both. They both hold hands and Sameer helps her inside and they sit. There is a table in front with rose petals scattered around with thier photographs up till now. Naina picks one of them and remembers what happened making her giggle about it. She shows it to Sameer and he finds it funny.

Naina: Yaad hai tumhe jab teacher nay zabardasti say told you to sit on the floor because you were too tall?

Sameer: Haa muhjhe yaad hai and it was so embarassing that my face went all red.

They go down memory lane and relieve all the memories. After a while they both start feeling hungry so they start to eat. Naina sees a shooting star going across the sky and makes a wish. She wishes for Sameer's happiness and that all of his dreams will get fufilled.

Sameer: Ab challe muhjhe bahaut bhook lagrahi hai?

Naina: Tum interested nahi ho meri wish ki baare mein.

Sameer: Mein interested hoon par muhjhe nahi jaana hai

Naina: Yeh kaise logic hai?

Sameer: Isse kehte hai wish logic agar batadiya toh wish complete nahi hoga

Naina: Atcha toh mein agar ulti wish mangoo aur tumhe batadoo toh uska opposite satch ho jata hai

Sameer: Huh yeh kaise logic hai?

Naina: Wish Logic

Sameer becomes blank as he has nothing to say as she has out smart him. Naina agrees that she won't tell him until the time is right. She wants to give something to Sameer and places it on the table giving it to him.

Sameer: Iss mein kya hai Naina?

Naina: Tum khud he kholo?

Sameer opens the gift and finds a diomond ring which has thier names inscribed. He looks at it carefully and becomes touched by it. Naina slides the ring on him kissing his hand softly making him feel all loved.

Sameer: Yeh ring tumne kab kareedi?

Naina: Tum kyun jaane chate ho, itna he samaajlo ki yeh mera return gift hai for that necklace you gave me on our first date, tumne first date kuch diya tha ab maine tumhe kuch diya hai.

It has become midnight and they have arrived home. Sameer is feeling really sleepy, however Naina is not. They both get into bed and she caresses his face making him fall asleep. Naina listens to music and plays games on her phone which she finds very interesting. After a while she puts her phone on charge and gently drifts off to sleep.

One Month Later

Naina is revising for her final year exams in the liabrary. Preeti comes to her asking for help. She sits down next to her, and she helps her with the questions. They both have not talked to each for some time now.

Preeti: Naina muhjhe tumse kuch kehna hai?

Naina: Haa bolo na Preeti kya kehna chati ho tum?

Preeti: Yahi ki mein kissi say pyaar karne lagi hoon.

Naina: Kya baat hai Preeti muhjhe kaho na mere jijaji ka naam kya hai?

Preeti: Tumhara Jijaji ka naam Pandit hai.

Naina: Muhjhe pata tha yahi hone wala tha, thank you god for making my sister find her love. Ab tumhe confess karna paregha?

Preeti: Hamesha lardke confess karte hai, mein nahi karoongi, jaise Sameer nay kiya tha tumse wahi Pandit karega mere liye

Naina: Atcha teek hai par tumhe pakka yakeen hai ki wo bhi tumse pyaar karta hai?

Preeti: Patani yaar muhjhe kaise samaaj mein ayegha ki wo bhi muhjse pyaar karta hai?

Swati: Tum dono kya baate karehe ho mere bina?

Naina: Preeti is in love with Pandit, she does not know if he loves her as well

Swati: Kya baat hai Preeti finally tumhara time agaya hai, we should make Pandit jealous?

Preeti: Par hum kaise karenghe?

Naina: Pandit ka Dushman Aryan hai na?

Preeti and Swati agree to it and Naina tells them a plan. They all laugh and have a group hug. All three of them go outside and try to find him. Preeti spots him and tells them that she will be back soon.

Naina: Text me when your done, I'll bring Pandit over.

Preeti walks over to Aryan and he becomes mesmorised just by looking at her. He stands up and they start talking to one another. She needs to be in a situation where she backed up 
into a wall ready to kiss her. She starts walking backwards and he is falling into a trap. Preeti texts Naina and she brings Sameer, Munna, Pandit and Parth outside. Once Pandit sees Aryan with Preeti he becomes livid and pushes Aryan away from her.

Pandit: Tumhari himmat kaise huwi Preeti kay kareeb aane mein?

Aryan: Tumhari kya lagti hai, you both are just friends?

Pandit: Hum dost nahi hai, mein Preeti say pyaar karta hoon aur koi bhi usse aass pass ayegha toh mein taang tor doonga.

Preeti: I love you too Pandit

They both hug one another, Naina and Swati wink at her which makes her blush. She runs over to them and they start dancing which makes the guys laugh.

Naina: Finally mera Jijaji mil gaya hai

Pandit: Aur muhjhe meri saali sahiba mil gayi hai, won't you hug me as your brother?

Naina hugs Pandit as her brother and kisses him on the forehead bringing Preeti's hand into his to hold forever.

Naina: Maine kaha tha na Preeti tumhe tumhara pyaar milhe jaygha, that's what I was hinting at before.