Chapter 34

After they are done, they go down to have breakfast. They both are shown to thier seats and they sit down. Since it is free breakfast they can have anything they want. Naina tells him, and he goes to get it for them both. She looks at her phone and sees a message from Arjun, and becomes really happy. She quickly texts him that she is on her honeymoon, and he congratulates and says sorry for not attending her wedding. He tells her to ring when she returns to Ahemdabaad.

Naina: Muhjhe yakeen nahi ho raha hai.

Sameer: Kya huwa Naina, tum bahaut khush lagrahi ho?

Naina: Thank you bagwaanji aap sab say best ho, Arjun bhayya nay muhjhe text kiya tha.

Sameer: Maine kaha tha na Arjun bhayya zaroor tumse baat karega.

After breakfast, they see a beautiful church and decide to go inside. Luckily no one is there, so Sameer wants to hear his echo. He starts saying his name and she also does the same. They start to pray for each other's wellbeing and long life together. Both of them go out, and feel a lot more better and click a few selfies together.

Sameer: What shall we do today darling?

Naina: Let's go swimming in the sea, I really feel like doing it, and then we can do parachuting, I hope your not afraid of heights.

Sameer: Of course not let's go, this is going to be awesome.

They arrive at the beach, and go to where the parachutes are. A few instructors go up with them in a helicopter at a high point. Naina can tell that Sameer is nervous, but she holds his hand.

Naina: Tum pareshaan mat ho, mein hoon na tumhare saat, ab humme jump karna paregha and then press this button.

They count up till three and jump pressing the button to let the parachute hold them. Both of them scream since they feel that they are flying. After a while they come down and start to laugh as other people were looking like ants from down below.

Sameer: Muhjhe bahaut mazza aaya thank you for this.

Naina: Dosti aur pyaar mein no sorry and no thank you

Sameer: Tumhe Salman Khan passand hai?

Naina: Haa muhjhe passand hai issiliye mein gaa rahi thi plane mein jab tum so rahe they. Tumhe patta hai muhjhe Salman aur Aishwariya Rai mere favourite couple they, par koi baat nahi.

Sameer: Hota hai zindagi mein, you can never forget your first love even if someone else talks about it to you. Anyways we should go swimming now.

They both go to get changed and Naina comes back in a red bikini making Sameer bite his lips as she is looking like a snack for him to gobble her up. She knows that he is checking her out.

Naina: Take a picture it will last longer. I know the way that your looking at me is not clean, but your sexual desires are there in your eyes.

She starts kissing him hungrily, and he also shows the same passion by bringing her forward to himself. His hands go down her back and he starts massaging her bottom making her moan. He lifts her up easily and walks forward towards the sea placing her down. She starts splashing water on him, and he also does the same.

Sameer: The sea is so clear though

Naina starts swimming making sure she does not go too far, he also joins her and they go underwater, and then come on top to breathe for some time.

Naina: Muhjhe bahaut mazza araha hai, I wish we could stay here

After two hours of having a lot of fun, they decide to leave as they want to see a musueam. Both of them wear thier normal clothes and leave from there heading on to the main road. As no one is around Naina starts driving at a fast speed, Sameer is used to all of this now.

Naina: I hope you don't mind about the speed

Sameer: Not anymore I actually love it

They reach the museum and she parks the bike in a safe area before they go inside. They step in and the security checks them. After the check the finally start walking and have a good look around it.

Naina: This is so beautiful, I mean the artist is so talented.

Sameer: It must be very hard to do all of this, but as long as you have the passion you can do anything.

Naina agrees with him, and has a smile across her face. She begins to laugh, and Sameer becomes confused.

Sameer: Tum kyun hasrahi ho?

Naina: Muhjhe kuch yaad agaya tha, something a few years that I did. I also had an interest in painting, and somebody liked it so much that they wanted to buy it. But I told him it was for someone, he became embarassed and left from there.

Sameer: So much confusion though, will you paint something for me if you don't mind?

Naina: That was a few years ago, but I will give it a try and you can't be there or else I will lose focus.

Sameer: That's fine don't worry about it.

They enter a shop where everything is sold,
and collect paints, paintbrushes, a few canvases. Both of them decide to walk whilst Sameer is holding on to the bike, and they arrive where no one is present. He helps her to set up, and leaves from there to not disturb her.

Sameer: When your finished ring me

Naina picks up a paintbrush and imagines Sameer's face. She starts to paint taking her time not losing her focus. At first she thinks it's not right, but after a while her confidence grows, and now she is getting the hang of it. After two hours she completes the painting to see if anything is missing. Naina starts adoring it, and rings Sameer to come over.

Naina: I have a surprise for you close your eyes.

She takes him forward, and he slowly opens it making him amazed by her hidden talent. He becomes overwhelmed that she did a painting of him.

Sameer: Yeh tumne kaise kiya?

Naina: I can see you with my eyes closed, and now your name is imprinted in my heart.