Chapter 12

It is early morning and Naina opens her eyes to see her husband sleeping like a baby, he is looking so adorable and hot with his messy hair. They both are cuddling with one another, and she tries to let go of his grip.

Naina: Sameer muhjhe jaane dow bahaut saara kam hai.

Sameer: Nahi muhjhe meri good morning kiss chaheye.

Naina: I don't kiss only after I brush my teeth.

He lets her go and she opens her suitcase to take a sari out, and walks to the washroom closing the door. She takes a quick shower, brushes her teeth and comes out. Sameer is awake to see water droplets going down her body, and is stunned to see her bare back. She moves her hair to the side and starts brushing it. Sameer comes behind her and starts sucking on it which makes her breathe deeply. She can't take it anymore and runs away from there coming downstairs into the kitchen. Ramu kaka shows her where everything is.

Naina: Kaka sab log meete mein kya passand karte hai?

Ramu: Gajar ka halwa

Naina: Mein bana dayti hoon aur aap aaram kareye aur hum bahaut saari baate karenge

Ramu: Teek hai Naina beti par mein tori help toh karsakta hoon

They both begin to laugh and Sameer sees this which makes him very happy and proud of her since she knows how to respect her elders. Sameer goes to wake up Rohan and Deepika as usual.

Sameer: Rohan and Deepika your Naina Bhabhi is making Gajar Ka Halwa and I know you both love it a lot.

They both wake up immediately as the smell has spreaded around the mansion. Sameer leaves from there, and sees that his parents are awake. By the time he comes downstairs Naina is placing the last dish on the table. She takes blessing from Mom and Dad and sees Rohan and Deepika running downstairs. All of them sit down besides Naina and she starts to serve them all. They take a spoon of the halwa and it is really delicious much better than anyone can make around here.

Bobby: This is so tasty Naina I love it alot.

Everyone agrees to it, and he gives her the shagun. She walks towards the temple and places it in front of god. She lights a diya and starts praying for everyone else but not herself as she is very selfless. She turns around with the veneration plate and the others take the blessings. She puts it away in its place and sits down next to Sameer. Naina takes a bit out of everything and starts to eat.

Vishaka: Naina tora aur lo na

Naina: Nahi maa mein teek hoon I only eat this much at home as I lived in a joint family I'm used to eating like this. But if your insisting I'll eat a bit more.

They become surprised by that since they can have as much as they want. Naina finishes first as she did not have too much on her plate and starts to wash the dishes.

Bobby: Ramu Kaka kardenge Naina

Naina: Muhjhe toh aadat hai yeh sab karne mein maa kehti hai jitne bhi ameer ho kabhi mat boolna once upon a time you had to do all of this years ago before you got to this position.

By that time Naina has washed all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen and comes out confidently. Vishaka is very impressed by her and now she knows why Sameer chose her as his wife.

Vishaka: Sameer you made the right choice by choosing Naina, you want to be simple and humble knowing that your a Maheswari. Ab joa tum dono ko college jaana hai aur kal phagphare rasam hai.

Sameer: Jee maa muhjhe yaad hai.

Sameer and Naina go upstairs into thier room. She takes out an outfit with ripped jeans a black top and a white leather jacket. Naina takes her college bag and makes sure everything is there whilst takes nothing.

Naina: First day of college being a married couple that's scary.

Sameer: We are the first ones to be like that.

They come outside and Sameer starts the bike up whilst Naina sits behind him. He roars the engine and they leave from there. She clicks a selfie with him, and he smirks at her. They finally arrive and they both get off holding hands. Thier friends hug them and start to tease them.

Preeti: Toh kal raat kya huwa tha?

Naina: Kuch khaas nahi huwa tha pata nahi kyun par kisi ko darr lagraha tha.

She looks at Sameer and they realise he is the one who got scared. Munna and Pandit are slightly annoyed since they though he was not scared about anything.

Munna: Sameer tum darr gaye they, this is the joke of the century

Naina: Aww Munna don't scold him, when you will do it we will see who is the tough one?

Pandit: Par hamere paas koi girlfriend ya biwi nahi hai.

Sameer: Bahaut jald ho jayghi yeh mera waada hai.