Chapter 53

I bet you all hate me right now for dragging this track for too long, but the wait is over. Sameer and Kiara will be back together, thank you for your patience and happy reading

---------------------------------------------------------

She turns the phone off as she arrives at the location. Since it is for the holidays for Christmas she has to wear warm clothes and be a teenage girl. Kiara sits down as the make up artist does her work whilst she thinks about Sameer. She gets so lost that she does not realise that her make up is done. The artist tells her that she needs to go for the shoot.

Kiara: I totally forgot I was thinking about something.

She walks towards the location and she has to shoot with a young guy, basically they have to be a couple who are in love. As it is for christmas it will be a winter theme with snow, christmas trees, mistletoe and the rest which is associated with it. The director tells them there will be a liplock. This time she feels uncomfortable.

Kiara: Sir I don't feel like doing the liplock can we edit it?

Director: It is your video song after all, you can do anything with it.

The shooting starts and she imagines that Sameer is with her even though she is with someone else. She does the shots perfectly  but then she sees that he is giving her a flying kiss which makes her blush. He places his arms around her and pulls her close. He twirls her around slowly and her eyes dilate. After two hours of a lot of retakes from the guy it finally finishes.

Kiara: Thank Jesus it is over and I didn't have to kiss him, he wasn't good looking not like my Sameer.

Kiara realises what she has said and begins to blush. She gets into her car, and turns the music on listening to her own songs. She starts singing to it and rolls the window down so that everyone can hear it. They all become amazed and start taking photos of her. The signal turns green and she whizz pasts them all arriving home.

Kiara: I'm finally glad to be back home again.

She goes into her room and starts writing Sameer name with all the love quotes that she has for him. In the end she holds her diary close to her and remembers with a few tears coming out from her eyes.

Kiara: I really love you Sameer but we are so far away from one another, I just want you to be here with me. Par mein itni selfish kaise ho sakti hoon, I talked so rudely with him, and I didn't care about his feelings? I cheated on him and had sex with someone else.

A Few Days Later

Kiara has been in church to ask for repentance from god. She spends most of her time here as she wants to be more closer to Jesus. She has not been looking after her health properly. All the time she cries of doing all the bad things she did in the past. She starts to feel dizzy and falls unconsious on to the floor. The father comes and rings for an ambulance. She is placed on to a strecher, and has been taken into hospital. Somehow the news spreads and everyone gets to know about it.

She is shifted to the Operation Thetre whilst Jason, Amy and Steve arrive. He rings up Sameer and tells him what has happened. He becomes so shocked that he stumbles back and Bobby catches him

Bobby: What happened Sameer?

Sameer: Kiara is in hospital and we all need to be there with her.

Bobby informs the rest of the family, and they become really worried. He tells them that they need to get to Mumbai as soon as possible. They all agree to it and he makes an emergency flight. They all sit down and arrive in Mumbai after three hours heading straight into the hospital.

Preeti: Bagwaanji please make Kiara better soon.

They all can hear heavy breathing making her heartbeat go down dramatically. It reaches to a point where it becomes flatline. The doctor comes out telling them all that they couldn't save her. Sameer starts going mad and holds on to his collor.

Sameer: Make Kiara come alive anyhow please I really need her in my life I beg of you. I can't live without her.

He goes back inside and tries CPR. Her body goes up and comes back down again. He does this three times and her heartbeats come back to normal giving everyone relief. The doctor tells them all to come inside.

Doctor: There is something which is stressing her a lot about her personal life. For the past few days she has stopped eating, drinking and has restless nights. It feels like she has given up but wants to repent at the same time. Only Kiara can tell us what she is going through.

She opens her eyes to see everyone there but she looks the other way immediately. Her dad kisses her on the forehead and tells her that no one will judge you.

Kiara: I'm a sinner and you all shouldn't be looking at one. I'm ashamed of everything that I have done, Sameer just gave me a divorce, and he had the freedom to be with someone else but he didn't do that. Not once has he smoked and I did that a month after, even drinking became a habbit for me. Having too many relationships and what's even worse that I had sexual intercourse with someone else. I don't think god will never forgive but Sameer you should be hating me for all of this.

Sameer: I can never hate you, but I love you too much to let you go.

Dad brings Kiara's diary and gives it to him. He opens it and sees his name on every page with a few heartfelt quotes

Kiara: It has been one of the most greatest yet a difficult year in my life. I learned everything is temporary.
Moments.
Feelings.
People.
Flowers.

I learned that love is about giving everything, and letting it hurt. I learned vulnarabillity is always the right choice because it is easy to be cold in a world that makes it so very difficult to remain soft.

I learned that all things come in twos. Life and death. Pain and joy. Salt and sugar. Me and you. It is the balance of the universe. It has been the year of hurting so bad but living so good. Making friends out of strangers. Making strangers out of friends. Learning Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream will fix just about everything. And for the pains it can't there will always be my father's arms. We must learn how to focus on warm energy. Always. Soak our limbs in it and become better lovers to the world. For if we can't learn to be kinder to each other how will we ever learn to be kinder to the most desperate part of ourselves.

Kiara: Tum muhjse itna pyaar kyun karte ho? Maine itne paap kiya hai aur tumne toh kuch nahi kiya. Tum bahaut bhole ho aur mein bahaut kameeni hoon? Jab mein plane mein thi I cried a lot. Jab maine byte diya tha tab maine sabka naam liya tha. Jab mein video song shoot karehe thi mera man nahi kiss karne kay liye kyunki woh muhjhe atcha nahi laga. Jab mein dance karehe thi toh muhjhe laga tum ho. Woh lardka bahaut ajeeb tha baar baar retakes karaha tha par maine kuch nahi bola.Mein smoking aur drinking chor doongi par tora waqt lagega. Maine seek liya hai ki patience aur forgiveness kya hoti hai. Maine father say bola ki mein ek papi hoon aur unhone kaha ki har insaan galtiya karta ha, par agar tumhe ehsaas hogaya toh repentance maango bagwaan say. Jo mein nafrat karti hoon usse pyaar mein badal do. Pyaar sab say khoobsurat feeling hoti hai. Maine bahaut khoshish ki tumse nafrat karna par ho nahi paaya. Kyunki Sameer har jagah hai mere dil mein, sapne mein, dua mein tum sab say important ho mere zindagi mein. Bagwaan nay humme banaya aur destiny bagwawn likta hai aur wo koi nahi badal sakta. Jodi upar bani hoti hai before we are even born. I love you Sameer so very much.