Chapter 72

Two Years Later

It is Prem and Raja's birthday, and everyone has come to join the celebration. Naina is helping them both to get changed. Both of thier first words were Samaina.

Prem: Maa...muhjhe...yeh...colour...nahi...passand...hai.

Naina: Prem dehko Raja bhi same colour pehen raha hai

Raja: Bhai...yeh...colour...bahaut...atcha..hai

Sameer: You both look so smart

Prem: Papa...not...fair

Sameer: After this we will go and have your favourite ice cream

Prem+Raja: Yay bubble gum ice cream

Naina: They both have gone on to me, ab challe your friends are also here.

They all come downstairs holding hands. Swamun and Preedit have also got kids of thier own but they are one years old. The twins go over to them, and kiss them on thier cheeks. All of them begin to laugh at thier cuteness.

Preeti: That's really very sweet of you both.

Prem: Preeti Aunty aap bhi bari kamaal lagrahi ho

Raja: Prem...no...you...can't...say...that.

Pandit: Prem are you flirting with your Preeti Aunty?

Prem: No...just...bootiful.

Swati: What about me?

Raja: Just bootiful...Swati...Aunty

Prem: Roopa...aur Mala... so.. cute

Raja: Very...adorable

Deepika: Raja and Prem shall we cut the cake?

Raja+ Prem: Yes Deepika bua

Deepika: How many times have I told you not to call me bua?

Raja+Prem: We...can't...help...it.

Everyone: Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Prem And Raja, Happy Birthday to You.

The twins blow the candles, and with the help of thier parents they cut the cake, they immediately spread it across thier faces and feed each which makes them all laugh. The rest of the family feed them as well. They also get gifts from thier parents, uncles, aunties, Nanus, Nani, Dadu and Dadi.

Raja: Thank...you

Prem: Everyone... so...many...presents... for... us.

Sameer: We will open them later, for now it's time to eat.

Sameer and Naina put Raja and Prem on thier laps, and start to feed them healthy food, but they don't want that, as they want pizza. Since it is thier birthday they are allowed to have it.

Sameer: Have it slowly and chew on it properly.

Raja: Yes Papa

They both start to eat it according to thier dad's instructions, and then have some water or juice. Everyone is enjoying the party very much as Samaina have organised it. Up next will be a magic show, the magician shows up, and they all become facinated by it as a rabbit pops out from a hat.

Prem+Raja: Wow that's so cool, how do you do that?

Magician: You need to practice a lot dear.

He does another magic trick where he gives them both prizes, and all the others some flowers. They both look at the wrapping and see thier faces.

Raja: Look there is another Raja in front of me

Prem: Same here, we both look really handsome.

Everyone adores thier innocence and Naina is really happy about them both. She picks both of them, and they kiss thier mother on the cheeks.

Prem+Raja: We love you Mummy

Sameer: We both love you a lot as well.

They all take family photographs and smile really widely. The twins make funny faces making it more memorable so that they can see how they were in the future. It is now evening, Sameer, Naina, Raja and Prem are going to the park. They arrive and place them on the swings going slowly.

Raja: Dad...can...you...push...me...a...bit...higher?

Sameer: Not too high or else you will fall sick.

Raja agrees with him, and Sameer pushes him a bit higher whilst Samaina sit down on a bench watching them play around the park. They remember thier childhood memories. Sameer tells her that he was very mischevious, and he used to play pranks on people.

Sameer: How was your childhood like?

Naina: It was really fun, I didn't live in Mumbai until the age of nine. I used to live in Canada, remember when I told you about Justin, that's how we started to become friends.

Sameer: What how come you didn't tell me that your Canadian, and your parents were born there.

Naina: You never asked the question so I didn't tell you, basically it's your fault.

Sameer: How is that my fault your supposed to tell me?

They start arguing, the twins notice this, and come to them with moist eyes.

Prem+Raja: Maa aur Papa no fighty.

Samaina see thier tears, and they wipe them hugging them tightly. Dad tells them it was not an arguement but just a silly thing.

Sameer: Mom didn't tell us that she is from Canada, that's why we were fighting like little kids do in school

Raja: Wow that's so cool, when can we meet Nani?

Naina: Your Nani is with god, she is a star and will always be in our hearts no matter what happens. Your Nani name is Helen McCaan, and she was a policewoman very strong, and she was not scared at all.

Prem: We want to be strong as well.

Raja: Mummy no cry, your our superwoman.

She kisses them both on the forehead, and they both are very surprised of how understanding they are. They go to the ice cream palour and sit down. A whole crowd of fans surround them both which scares them.

Naina: They are like our family members, don't be scared. Superman is never scared of anything, you two are my big boys.

Even though it's been two years since she has not wrote an album, she is still considered as a superstar. Sameer and Naina hug thier fans and take selfies with them giving them thier autographs.

Fans: Can we be the first ones to have your twins autograph?

Naina tells them that this is a pen, and that they want thier autographs. They write thier names down anyhow, and gives it back to them. The fans find it really cute when they share the icecream together.

Fans: Both of them love bubblegum just like you.

Naina: I used to tell Sameer that I wanted this flavour all the time when I had my mood swings, and he used to get it for me in the middle of the night.

Fans: Are you thinking about any more kids?

Sameer: Not at the moment handling these two is our priority, and who knows what will happen? I think Naina wants to resume her singing career which I don't mind at all. It's completely her choice when she wants to start.

Naina: Yeah I don't mind about singing, but I always want to be there for thier achievements, which I'm sure they'll make us proud of. Motherly instinct kicking in for the twins.