Chapter 57

Kiara is driving towards the shopping mall and is thinking of changing her name. She turns the gear into three whilst Sameer holds her hand. She feels a current run down her body and gulps as he is coming closer. At the right time she parks the car and they arrive at the shopping mall. She rings her bodygaurd to come over as it will be really busy. He finally arrives and they go inside. They enter the store and look around for different decorations. She sees the candy canes and crackers and puts it in the trolley. After an hour they have found everything, and Kiara pays for it all swiping her debit card.

Sameer, Munna and Pandit lift the bags up and put it in the boot closing the lid. They sit down and leave from there. Sameer knows that she is thinking about something but decides not to ask her until she does not say it to him. They arrive home, and start to decorate the tree whilst the others do the mansion.

Kiara: Sameer will you pass me that red bobble please?

He gives it to her whilst the others realise that she is not being herself today but she tells them that she is fine. They make sure that everything is done properly. She goes into her room and starts writing something. Kiara can't concentrate just because of that name running through her mind.

Kiara: Naina, Naina, Naina that name does something to me, but it just brings those memories back.

Sameer knocks on the door and sees Kiara writing and crying at the same time. His heart shatters seeing her like this. Sameer comes and hugs her, and he tells her to let it all out

Sameer: Naina tumhara dard muhjhe dard dayta hai

Kiara: Tumne kis naam say pukara?

Sameer: Naina

Kiara: Naina bahaut khoobsurat naam hai, aur muhjhe mera naam badalna hai, par wo sare memories sab kuch samne nazaar aata hai. Aur agar mein apna naam badal doongi toh sab log kya sochenge? Kisi ko nahi pata mere past kya tha, bas itna boldiya ki mein simple lardki hoon aur mein college jaati thi. I don't know what to do anymore. Jab mein stress hoti hoon ya muhjhe bura sapne aate hai toh mein likna shuru kar dayti hoon.

Sameer: Tum Naina ki Sameer bana chati ho? Kiara don't force yourself to change your name, I think you should have an interview just about your past, that's what made you so strong. Have a think about it, shall we go on a walk to distract yourself?

Kiara: Yes please I would really love that.

They both go outside and start walking whilst they hold hands. He asks her what's her favourite thing to do besides singing, and being a police woman.

Kiara: Tum itne jaldi bhool gaye ho joa muhjhe tumse baat nahi karni hai?

Sameer: Kiara please I'm sorry, you love baking  and making new dishes.

Kiara: Bhuddu mein mazaak karehe thi

Sameer: Kiara ab mein tumhe nahi chorunga

Sameer starts running after her, she has become a fast runner as she works out. He becomes out of breath and she becomes worried about him. She makes him sit down until he holds her hands and places her on his lap.

Kiara: You tricked me but I also found it very cute, you caught me in your way.

He moves her hair to the side and starts smothering kisses on her neck whilst she closes her eyes. She starts to ruffle his hai, whilst she wraps her arms around his back. She can feel his hot breath coming near to her lips, and he places it upon hers moving in sync. Maybe it is one of thier best kisses as it shows thier longing and desire for one another. After 10 minutes they both let go and catch thier breath.

Kiara: That was on another level, even before we did this but this one was more speacial.

Sameer: It was the yearning and hunger for one another, it was our private moment. Let's play a game, we will ask questions but the other person has to answer it, and if they get it right we will have to kiss.

Kiara: Sounds really interesting ok let me start.
What made you fall in love with me besides me being very simple?

Sameer:  Your cute personality and how you would always stare at me.

Kiara: Wrong answer your the one who fell deeply in love, and you would wanted a chance to sit next to me just to have a closer look.

Sameer: Good answer I was testing you, but I got it wrong. What's that one feature where you always get lost into?

Kiara: Your eyes are so expressive, they make me forget about everything. When I look at you, I even forget who I am. To hell with this fame and stardom I only need you in my life, without Sameer there is no Naina, we complete one another in every phase of life. But our destiny had other plans, but now we are back together.

Kiara gets the answer right, and they kiss one another passionately until after 15 minutes. He has made her feel a lot better now and they decide to go home. It has become dark and Kiara puts her stocking on and falls asleep hoping she will celebrate the best christmas with them.