Chapter 2

It is the next morning, Preeti and Naina wake up since they have college today. They get changed and sit down to have breakfast. Naina is eating Aloo Paratha with a cup of tea. After 15 minutes they come down and see Sameer, Munna, Pandit with Swati.

Naina: Tum log yaha pay kya karehe ho?

Sameer: Mein tumhe lene aaya hoon Sweetheart ab chalo college nahi jaana hai kya.

Naina sits down behind Sameer and they all leave from there. They arrive at college and park thier bikes. All of the other students are stunned to see Naina, Preeti and Swati with the popular Sameer, Munna and Pandit. They start to walk forward when a girl passes an ugly comment on Naina.

Saumya: Yeh nerd Sameer kay saat hang out karehe hai, tumne kya kiya ki Sameer tumhara ho gaya hai?

Sameer: Tumhari himmat kaise huwi Naina say aise baat karne ki, tumhe koi haq nahi banta hai ki tum isse nerd bulow aur haa hum dono shaddhi karne wale hai so it's better if you don't interfere?

All of them become shocked that these two are going to be a married couple soon, they walk inside and some students are shit scared of Sameer. Naina is amazed that he took a stand for her like he promised. They enter class and Sameer lets her decide on where they want to sit. She chooses the middle bench, and they sit down talking.

Swati: Satch mein sab log Sameer say darte hai kuch toh hai Sameer mein

All three of them start laughing until thier stomach hurts. Sameer loves it when she laughs, it brings a different atmosphere.

Naina: Kya baat hai Swati hume usse poochna chaheye ki yeh raaz kya hai jo sab log darr jaate hai?

Munna tells them that once Sameer had broken all of a person's bones in this college since a girl was forced to sleep with him as a bet, that next was horrific when Sameer had found out, that day was when Sameer got declared as a fighting warrior since no one has done that in college before.

Preeti: Jijaji toh bahaut strong hai saari hadiya tordi, he deserves that anyways.

Naina feels nervous, she takes her bag and leaves from there making the others confused about this. They all run after her and call her name. If Sameer can do that, he can go very extreme to another level. She has never learnt this secret until today, and it is very shocking. She hides herself under the shade of a tree placing her arms on her thighs and covering her face with her hands. They all finally find her, and walk towards her.

Swati: Naina kya huwa hai, why did you run away?

Naina:Kyunki...mein...shock...mein...hoon..
aur...muhjhe...darr...lagraha...hai...kahi...Sameer...ka...gussa...hamere...rishte...par...asar...hoga...toh?

Sameer: Naina aisa kuch bhi nahi hoga mein promise karta hoon ki ab aur Shaddhi kay baad mein apne anger ko control karoonga but what that guy did was not right?

Naina also realises that he has respect for women, she feels proud about it and is very lucky that he is different from other guys. She stands up and hugs him in front of thier friends making him surprised. She also cries in his embrace.

Naina: Sameer muhjhe maaf kardo mein darr gayi thi par mein tumhari izzat karti hoon, I just can't believe that I judged you all this while when I didn't know what the reason was?

Sameer: Calm down Naina, it's okay but you didn't know about it like Preeti and Swati did, ab wipe your tears and Miss Aggarwal you bunked your first lesson, how does it feel?

Naina checks the time and he is right, she has never missed a lesson before and it feels great for the first time, she shows her excitement by throwing her lecture notes into the air which makes the others catch it whilst she breathes in the fresh air.

Pandit: Naina Aggarwal tum ek topper ho, aur tumne yeh kiya?

Naina: Toh kya huwa life itni serious nahi ho sakti hai haina, tora jee lo kya pata yeh pal kabhi waapas nahi aayenge?

Sameer: Kal toh tumne kaha ki studying bahaut important hai?

Naina: Haa maine bola tha par mein itni boring bhi nahi banna chati hoon.

Munna: Thank god ab muhjhe bhook lagrahi hai?

They enter into the canteen and get thier lunches. All of them sit at the popular table just minding thier own bussiness when the rival gang tell the girls to go since they are sitting in thier place.

Naina: Tumhara naam lika hai seat par, kaha hai muhjhe toh nazaar nahi aaraha hai?

All the students become silent after hearing Naina dissing the popular girls. They tell her that she only became popular because of Sameer or else they would have sat where all the nerds are.

Naina: Excuse me atleast I'm the topper of this college not a lowlife like you are, you barely scrape the passing mark, and you think being popular will get you somewhere, you also need the intelligence to get you far in life, and next time think before you say anything to a nerd, now get out?

They leave from there and everyone claps for Naina. Sameer is really happy that she spoke up for herself. Preeti and Swati feel a lot better now that no one will point a finger at them.

Swati: Kya mast bola hai tumne mera dil jeet liya hai yaar, yeh bolne kay taaqat kaha say aayi?

Naina: Yeh confidence Sameer nay diya hai, thank you so much.